Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Blackmagic Raw for Anafi

With adobe premiere i convert a 4k 30fps to 60fps and work very good [ smooth movements and great details]

Thats not really the same thing as recording at 60 frames a second. All the software is doing is duplicating frames from the video to get to the 60 frames a second you are asking for. It will not be as smooth. Altering the frame rate to 60 fps will not make the images sharper. This needed to be done when the footage was shot. Generally, changing to 60 fps does one of two things. It either simply plays the video twice as fast, or it duplicates every frame. Neither of these will make the video sharper.

Thats not really the same thing as recording at 60 frames a second. All the software is doing is duplicating frames from the video to get to the 60 frames a second you are asking for. It will not be as smooth. Altering the frame rate to 60 fps will not make the images sharper. This needed to be done when the footage was shot. Generally, changing to 60 fps does one of two things. It either simply plays the video twice as fast, or it duplicates every frame. Neither of these will make the video sharper.
Is not the same of original 60fps but the speed is not altered and the pan is more smooth is like 200hz tv but better. I try to make some example video later and put on youtube.

Well I have researched this a few times and it really does nothing to help your videos. There are many articles on this and the end result is not even close to having true 60FPS :)

Reactions: akdroner
The only way to do it is to shoot in 1080/60 then upscale to 4k in P-Log sharpen the image too...thats the best it can get.

Well I have researched this a few times and it really does nothing to help your videos. There are many articles on this and the end result is not even close to having true 60FPS :)
This is my test clip i load on megasync the clip is original 4k 30fps 100mbit and interpolated 60fps 100mbit.For me the smooth is a lot better than 30fps and the clip stay at 4k is not true 60fps but the quality is better than 1080p highframe of original unedited anafi and the smooth is very similar.To play use windowsmediaplayer to play the 60fps clip need a good pc my system is:intel i7 7700k overclocked to 5ghz and graphiccard Nvidia GTX 1080 i think i5 6th generation and GTX1050 is enough to play it at full speed.
MEGA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut