Welcome to ParrotPilots!
Join our free parrot drone community today!

Camera angle during tornado

Koji

I just tested out the Flight Plan 6 with Anafi, used Touch & Fly -> Tornado -> 10m. It flew alright, but the camera was always looking upwards to the sky. I can't even adjust the camera angle manually while in Tornado. What am I missing?

Have a look at pages 55-56 in the manual. Looks like you need to press and hold on the screen to create a POI, upon which you can set the height of the POI - then when you touch to fly to a location the camera/gimbal will always point at the POI you have defined.

Landbo

I just tested out the Flight Plan 6 with Anafi, used Touch & Fly -> Tornado -> 10m. It flew alright, but the camera was always looking upwards to the sky. I can't even adjust the camera angle manually while in Tornado. What am I missing?
Hi.

Point the camera on the things you have to make the tornado around and draw a green square around. So it should work. See page 53 of the manual: Products

Good luck, regards Leif.

Koji

Dear Leif,
Thank you for your response. Page 53 of the manual seem to be for the "follow me" mode, but I assume there is a similar function on Touch & Fly -> Tornado mode. I will try after my battery is recharged!
Thanks again, Koji

Landbo

Dear Leif,
Thank you for your response. Page 53 of the manual seem to be for the "follow me" mode, but I assume there is a similar function on Touch & Fly -> Tornado mode. I will try after my battery is recharged!
Thanks again, Koji
As far as I know, "Tornado" is part of the "Follow Me" package and NOT "Touch & Fly". You should also read page 54 as it relates to how you get " Tornado" to work.

Good luck, regards Leif.

Koji

IMG_4426.PNG
This is my screenshot of Flight Plan 6. I haven't purchased Follow Me so I can't see the sub menu of it, but Tornado in my case, is under Touch & Fly. I will look into the manual page 54. Thanks!

Landbo

View attachment 233
This is my screenshot of Flight Plan 6. I haven't purchased Follow Me so I can't see the sub menu of it, but Tornado in my case, is under Touch & Fly. I will look into the manual page 54. Thanks!
Strange, can not go out and try it's raining now. But my FreeFlight 6 for Android is built up as described in the manual. I paid $ 1 for Follow Me when it was on offer. It should get dry tomorrow and I will fly a trip and try both out.

Regards Leif.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benzbenz73