Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Camera initiates movement but in flight no movement

Reaction score
when I start up the unit, the camera does the rotation startup sequence, but then I get an error on my phone to restart the drone. also, the camera does not move up/down in view.

any ideas? thanks.

And the lense cap is removed and you also don’t have any ND filters or other lens accessories on the camera while booting it up?

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

when I start up the unit, the camera does the rotation startup sequence, but then I get an error on my phone to restart the drone. also, the camera does not move up/down in view.

any ideas? thanks.
I never got a message "restart your drone" in the app.
Probably you are told to CALIBRATE your drone. So do it.

I did recalibrate the drone too. initially it did not request recalibration - but after I changed batteries it did request that activity.

no change in the action of the camera movement. remains still.

restarted, recalibrated, camera moves when drone started to initialize the camera action. but then nothing except notice on the phone that I need to restart the drone to help clear the alarm.

just little frustrating and confusing. maybe I need to remove the camera from the drone and reset? maybe it moved somehow - have not tried that yet.

You did “restart” but did you “Reset” anafi(there is soft and hard reset)

I have the password but it is trying to update but then asks for the password again. but I go to the general screen and it is connected to the ANAFI.

For using the tipps you get here:
Connect Anafi to the controller. Switch off Wifi on your smartphone. Connect your smartphone to the controller with USB cable.

Reactions: Skydreamer
still get camera error message - check that nothing is blocking the camera, then erestart your drone. i do t hat and same conditions occur.

clip_image001.jpg
clip_image001.jpg

drone.jpg
this is in trehonly angle the camera rests to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut