Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Camera Source Gamma

Lestat

Reaction score
I am looking to use the X Right Colour checker passport and Devinci Resolve
when using resolve and the colour match its asks for the Source Gamma and gives a list to choose from there is an auto option
but was wondering if any one knows the correct setting for the Anafi's camera

Are you looking for Anafi LUTs?

2020-04-17 (1)_LI.jpg
am looking for the correct setting to put in here for the anafi camera

thanks for the link will have a look at the luts as well just wanting to learn how to colour grade my self using the x right card

I have been watching them most say you need to set the correct profile I was wondering if any one knows what profile is best for the camera in the anafi

I have been watching them most say you need to set the correct profile I was wondering if any one knows what profile is best for the camera in the anafi
I do not fully understand your question.
If you have an X-rite color card, you can take a photo or video of it in that environment with your Parrot camera. It loads the video into Davinci Resolve and uses the Color Match feature to select where the color card is in the image. You will then receive the correct color profile at the touch of a button.
Although I tried Davinci, I have been using Grassvalley (formerly Canopus) Edius for many years. I take the shots with the P-log color setting and then use the DJI_Phantom4_DLOG2Rec709 LUT template. I love the colors for my DJI Spark. Both blues and greens are beautiful. Anafi produces a very yellowish image. Neither the blues nor the greens are okay. With this DJI LUT template, I achieve colors similar to Spark and that’s why I like it.LUT.jpg

Reactions: S.C.C.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schaefer73