Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Checking in from New England

orangeisnon

Reaction score
Long time drone enthusiast and certified DJI tech from New England here. Been out of the hobby for a few years but looking to get back into it.
I've owned several Bebop 1 + 2 units, including the 2 that I just bought back from a friend after he crashed it and munged the camera lens and battery. I plan to upgrade the battery and swap out the camera, then try to get the signal boosted for longer range flights. I just saw the message on Solaris's site about discontinuing all Parrot mods, so hopefully I can get my hands on something secondhand or develop something new. My dream mod would be a chassis with folding arms, as well as a wheeled chassis for ground-based racing.
Along with the BBs, I used to fly an Inspire 1, Phantom 2V+, 3Pro and 4, and test flew everything from the Phantom 1 to industrial Matrice units to FPV racing drones. That was the most fun I have ever had at a job and would love to get back into it one day.
For now I'll be reading up on your experiences and advice and hopefully contributing a bit of my own knowledge. Cheers.

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critinator