Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Customizing controls?

Crashentyre

Reaction score
Looking to buy a drone in the near future and the Anafi is one of my top picks, but I need to know if I will be able to setup the controls to work best for me. Playing videogames, it is very natural to me to have the left stick control forward, backward, and strafe. The right stick control view (rotation and vertical camera angle). And the triggers control vertical height where applicable. Can the Anafi controller be configured like this? Thanks.

Looking to buy a drone in the near future and the Anafi is one of my top picks, but I need to know if I will be able to setup the controls to work best for me. Playing videogames, it is very natural to me to have the left stick control forward, backward, and strafe. The right stick control view (rotation and vertical camera angle). And the triggers control vertical height where applicable. Can the Anafi controller be configured like this? Thanks.

Yes the controller can be set up to use mode 1, which is what you demand.

I would recommend you take the time to read the manual through before you decide which drone is best for you. ;)

Regards, Leif.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320