Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dated update

Yes I agree and that is why I sent off a email to CS. They returned and said the web pages are scheduled to be updated soon. What is soon to them I have no idea but my guess they might wait till after this April 15th announcement. 1803

I think he means for someone checking to see if they are up to date on firmware and do not visit sites like this it might be a good idea if Parrot was a bit faster updating the Release notes to inform the un informed :)

Reactions: FranoKaaf
The 9th of this month, just before the cherry tree flight, I had to perform an update, I made it an I was already in 1.4.1
So, I don't know what is the changes...

I know. Therefore I always link to the UK site.

Yes but not everyone is as smart as you my friend :)
When I search for information it comes from North America first then I have to dig deeper to find what I was looking for. Parrot needs to keep up, someone on their team is getting paid to update the sites and seems to be sleeping at the job LOL

Reactions: Krusty Geeza
Right.. If you look on all Parrot sites (I did from the beginning including Japanese, Spanish...:giggle: ), there is much more to do than synchronizing contents. Many menus and pages are simply copy/pasted between sites or derived from other copters than Anafi (Bebop).
The deeper you get into a site the uglier it becomes.
You find links to a new and an old manual on the same page, and so on, and so on.
Not professional at all..., but the French people know how to live. :)

The problem I see is companies, not only Parrot but other UAV companies are hoping that social media will cover them. Which means they are using you and me to spread the word allowing them to cut staff and resources . I find a lot of info on twitter or instagram before it even gets posted on their web pages.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Turbeville