Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Discharging of the batteries, not just while "in" the Anafi? Did it change with latest batt. update?

My guess is, that he is not trying to fly the max. advertised flight time, often!
And we do not know, how slowly he is charging them!

@Baider.Matt
How about only recharging 'em to abot 50-60%, after the flights?
This way they are always in the "sound" area. And you just have to charge the other 40-50% each, in case you wanna go for a flight.

How to check the batteries with a multimeter? Do you recommend to check this before each flight? I'm starting to be afraid of having faulty batteries :(

How to check the batteries with a multimeter? Do you recommend to check this before each flight? I'm starting to be afraid of having faulty batteries :(
Battery voltage (any type battery) no checked with a multimeter. The no-load voltage (due to the slow accumulation of charges) may be nominal, even when the battery is exhausted.
The charge must always be measured under load. The voltage of the charged battery drops only slightly under load. The voltage of a discharged battery drops greatly. Wear is indicated when the discharge time is shortened (quickly discharged).
The health of a battery is determined by its internal resistance, which increases with age.
Unfortunately, I can't say this value, I haven't measured it yet.
There are several solutions:
- Use the FF6 battery_mod application, which you can find here:
This is where you see the voltage under load. Do not lower below 7190mV
- On the FF6 home screen, scroll down to see the battery health in%
- Observe the duration of exhaustion up to 20% and if it decreases, be more careful.
More info:

Reactions: BRC

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar