Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Disco beginner

Pelleand

Reaction score
Hi all! I am new to drones and want some tips especially regarding the Disco. I have flown rc before but now since I'm ageing (76), still very curious about new technology, I came across an ad for a second hand Disco that caught my interest. I posses forest i northern Sweden with access to farmed land nearby that would be ideal for landing a flying drone.
Everything seems to function well and I look forward to get there soon and perform my maiden flight. I plan to fly totally manually to start with and take up preplanned flying (Flight Planner already purchased) later on as this seems to be most useful for surveillance tasks of my woodlands.
I'll keep in touch and come back to this forum as soon as I have had my first flight with my Disco....

Hi all! I am new to drones and want some tips especially regarding the Disco. I have flown rc before but now since I'm ageing (76), still very curious about new technology, I came across an ad for a second hand Disco that caught my interest. I posses forest i northern Sweden with access to farmed land nearby that would be ideal for landing a flying drone.
Everything seems to function well and I look forward to get there soon and perform my maiden flight. I plan to fly totally manually to start with and take up preplanned flying (Flight Planner already purchased) later on as this seems to be most useful for surveillance tasks of my woodlands.
I'll keep in touch and come back to this forum as soon as I have had my first flight with my Disco....
Hi again. I have experienced several successful flights so far... but today I coldn't connect the drone whith the flight control. The calibration wouldn't occur as an option and hence I was stuck. Any ideas as to what's wrong?

Heya, mine is in the mail, so many questions yet only 7 pages of forum answers, and so many posts without answers at all!

Nice to hear a newbie like me is enjoying it so much, can't wait.

Look for,the Disco forum on rcgroups.com
It way more active with lots of knowledgeable users.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davecat44