Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DJI mini3 pro

Hudson sommy

Reaction score
DJI has just introduced a new drone — its most capable ever to squeak under the 250-gram limit that keeps operators free from a whole host of headaches and restrictions for flight (note that local laws and rules still do apply — being small doesn’t mean you can do anything you want). The DJI mini3 pro drone is the first in the series to add that “Pro” moniker, and it does a lot to earn it, making this the best overall value yet in the consumer/enthusiast drone space for people who want portability, affordability, and image/video quality.
As much as the DJI Mini 3 Pro is optimized for still capture, the new video options are a major upgrade versus what this category could previously do. 4K/60, HDR, full HD 120 fps slow-mo, vertical video and the D-Cinelike color profile all add up to a drone that can do it all,

What do you think about it?

I have placed a pre-order for mini3 pro ( also already have mini2).
I have 3 anafi and like specially the "flight plan" function, now I talk about my personal opinions on these two drone brands:
The reason that I use dji mini is it is getting more like anafi, such as low noise, new rc controller and now free open legs etc., but the big difference betwen these 2 brands is the idea of the company and their products, dji have the products which are more using and operating friendly to the customers, like in prices, functions, offering fly care policy etc., and always pursuiting the customers' wishes, but they are not technically advanced, parrot is the company who is advanced in technology and the products are full of their own idea and not much cares about the needs of the customers specially in the comsumer market, since the huge growing in market share of the dji products, they are moving to the commercial market for the people who need more advanced technology, so there are not much meaning in comparison between these two brands.

Reactions: kaster jack
DJI has just introduced a new drone — its most capable ever to squeak under the 250-gram limit that keeps operators free from a whole host of headaches and restrictions for flight (note that local laws and rules still do apply — being small doesn’t mean you can do anything you want). The DJI mini3 pro drone is the first in the series to add that “Pro” moniker, and it does a lot to earn it, making this the best overall value yet in the consumer/enthusiast drone space for people who want portability, affordability, and image/video quality.
As much as the DJI Mini 3 Pro is optimized for still capture, the new video options are a major upgrade versus what this category could previously do. 4K/60, HDR, full HD 120 fps slow-mo, vertical video and the D-Cinelike color profile all add up to a drone that can do it all,

What do you think about it?
you forgot to mention Occu sync v3.0 protocol for wifi which is where DJI excel the most !!

Reactions: edwardfcy1970
MINI 3 Pro MINI 2
SizeFolded: 145×90×62 mm
Unfolded: 171×245×62 mm
Folded: 138×81×58 mm
Unfolded: 159×203×56 mm
Weight249 grams249 grams
Camera4K@60fps4K@30fps
Sensor1/1.3″ – 48MP1/2.3” – 12MP
Max bit rate150Mbps100Mbps
Photo modeRAW + JPGRAW + JPG
Gimbal3-axis3-axis
Digital ZoomYesYes
FPV1080P720p
CommunicationOcuSync 3.0OcuSync 2.0
Range12KM for FCC10KM for FCC
Wind resistanceLevel 5Level 5
Intelligent flight modesQuikShots (Circle, Dronie, Helix, and Rocket)Panorama, One Tap, and QuikShots (Circle, Dronie, Helix, Rocket, and Boomerang)
Obstacle avoidanceYes, 3D – APAS 4.0No
Active trackingYes, ActiveTrack 4.0No
GPS Follow meNoNo
Optical flow sensorYesYes
GeofenceYesYes
Remote controllerRC-N1 and RC ProRC-N1
Battery2s/2453mAh2s/2250 mAh
Flight time34/47 minutes31 minutes
FAA registrationNoNo
Release dateMay 2022November 2020
Price at DJI$759$449
I think The price is a little high according to the spec comparison.

I have owned 6 anafi and 5 Mini series (still have 2 Anafi waiting on Mini 3 Pro on order).
What I have found:

1-Anafi FF6 and FLight Plan are great software (far better the DJI Go)
2-Anafi range and support is horrible
3-Mini break real easy I have had several real serious crashes that left the Mini's in pieces - Anafi damage is normally a motor arm
4-Mini is flyaway prone in moderate wind lost one forever and one I was able to recover
5-Mini has great camera system and incrediable range
6-DJI care is great
7-Both the Anafi and DJI Mini always seem to work
8-DJI RC Pro is amazing your in the air in a minute

Lastly I still fly the Anafi the most because of Flight Plan and little issue in 30mph wind

Last edited:
Reactions: jaja6009
If you are looking for a platform to download the best Android APK Mod apps and games, then you have come to the right place! TakeMod is one of the most popular platforms in the world to download Android APK games and APK apps completely for free without registration or registration. Simply search for the app or game you want to download, click the link, and install it on your phone. It's very easy! Download here: mod apk games

Last edited:
I have owned 6 anafi and 5 Mini series (still have 2 Anafi waiting on Mini 3 Pro on order).
What I have found:

3-Mini break real easy I have had several real serious crashes that left the Mini's in pieces - Anafi damage is normally a motor arm
4-Mini is flyaway prone in moderate wind lost one forever and one I was able to recover
6-DJI care is great

Lastly I still fly the Anafi the most because of Flight Plan and little issue in 30mph wind
i tend to agree with you here that somehow the Anafi is able to withstand very high wind !!!

What I have found:

6-DJI care is great

Anafi is fun to fly exactly as you mentioned, but do not use the aftermarket batteries, I had a flyaway with those batteries.

I finally sold (retired) my last two Anafi's this summer after 1000 flights and over four years use. Still my favorite. (after 40 dornes over 7 plus years) I wish they still made new models.
Now I use the Mavic 3 , Mini 3 and Skydio.

The ANAFI AI looks very well thought out however, the price is two times what it should. At 2K I would buy.

Last edited:
Had enough of parrot signal issues,got myself dji mini3 pro,amazing signal range,no interference ,i do find freeflight 6 more user friendly(beginner mostly)than dji fly

Yes agreed signal and range are horrible however, it is 5 year old technology
not sure if you remember when anafi came out how people complimented anafis range,….3 updates later range dropped down significantly…..its parrot 👎…….8 years of brand loyalty turned into hate 😂😄

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
not sure if you remember when anafi came out how people complimented anafis range,….3 updates later range dropped down significantly…..its parrot 👎…….8 years of brand loyalty turned into hate 😂😄
Perhaps Parrot oompany were using advanced management techniques in ensuring people threw the old Anafi and bought a new drone so that the drone ecosystem would never fail !!

Reactions: Skydreamer
Yes, I remember getting great range with Anafi. Then, Updates can't recall which one it started with range was terrible from there.

Still, Anafi was a great flyer and fun. I won't get another one, gimbal issues eventually took over with each of the three Anafi's I had.

Yeah, such a shame - I still fly and enjoy the Anafi but I also remember the days when range was great, it didn't complain constantly about 'magnetic interferences' and other rubbish, flight plan worked brilliantly without stopping at each waypoint, cameraman didn't bob up and down constantly,... such a great package when it came out, hardware and software. Perhaps the dev team got moved on to new things and they left FF6 and the Anafi code with the work experience guy. Whatever happened, it's a shame they couldn't just leave it alone when it was all working really well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut