Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Download GPS data directly from Bebop 2

mikeexplorer

Reaction score
Website
www.nepaview.com
Apparently Parrot shut down their Myparrot site since Flightdatamanager no longer works. I use the GPS tracking data frequently from the drone so is there a way to download the GPS data from the drone? I am using a windows computer. Any site I have looked at only shows it for linux. Apparently the data is stored in a json file on the drone.

Mike

Really? I never used the Parrot login from flightdatamanager.
It's in a .pud file in your drone via FTP at

/internal_000/Bebop_Drone/academy/

BRC attached the program some time back

I am not able to fly bops do to no good flying locations, no time, and wifi deauth vulnerability for some time now.

Last edited:
I used Flight Data Manager and it worked good, but Parrot apparently shut down their service so that is what I mean by it does not work anymore. I do see it also allows importing a JSON file which is what I assume is the raw data from the drone.

Stupid me, I forgot that I can go into the flight logs in Freeflight Pro and "share" them, basically email the JSON files to myself. Then save the attachments and unzip them. Flightdatamanager can import the JSON files and convert them to GPS, KML.

I tested it with a few old flight logs and it worked. I need the ability to import the gps data into a software program I use for exploring old railroads. Recently I traced out a section of one that was abandoned in the 1920's and now the area is being razed and developed. Video here:

Bonjour MikeExplorer ,

Bonne année 2024 ! Santé, Bonheur et Prospérité !
Auriez vous le logiciel Flightdatamanager, il n'est plus téléchargeable :-(

Je vous remercie,

Cordialement,

Sebastien

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320