Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Firmware 1.2.4 (16/11/2018) - changes?

A) ok, I'll do my tests again with FW 1.2.4 :unsure: The loss of associated waypoint may have the reason, that stored flightplans are not fully compatible with the new FF6 version. This is a "normal" process, but Parrot could have informed about that. Solution is to clear all flightplans stored with an older version of FW or FF6 version.
B) yes, the tilt problem is a known bug.
C) should be functional again if the bug in B) is fixed.

If I see your flightplan and the corresponding Anafi video, I would say: Flightplan function is ok compared with my tests of FW 1.2.1 despite of the new tilt bug.

A) ok, I'll do my tests again with FW 1.2.4 :unsure: The loss of associated waypoint may have the reason, that stored flightplans are not fully compatible with the new FF6 version. This is a "normal" process, but Parrot could have informed about that. Solution is to clear all flightplans stored with an older version of FW or FF6 version.
B) yes, the tilt problem is a known bug.
C) should be functional again if the bug in B) is fixed.

If I see your flightplan and the corresponding Anafi video, I would say: Flightplan function is ok compared with my tests of FW 1.2.1 despite of the new tilt bug.

A: Yes it's funny not all POIs that do not match the corresponding waypoint.

B: Yes hopefully.

C: It's not good, if not. Otherwise nothing can be repaired.

Yes, the route and what came on the video fits the same, minus the tilt problem.

I would highly recommend people to complain to Parrot over the problem. Remember also to mention the fact that Anafi reduces the speed/stops in each waypoint as well.

Regards Leif.

Reactions: Dirk_ANAFI

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut