Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Firmware 1.2.4 Bug

Canopy78

Reaction score
Tracking a subject feature on smartdronie and follow me mode is no longer functioning correctly (loses the subject in seconds) green box will not stay lock on subject. Anyone else experience this issue. I’m using iphone10

Yeah I’m thinking this may be a issue only with iPhone 10. Let me know if there any differences using a different device.

In the Anafi section of one of the German forums there are also users mentioning these problems with Android devices - so it doesn't seem to be a 'device-problem'.

Reactions: Canopy78
I contacted parrot about this issue I was told to uninstall FreeFlight6 app. reinstall the app and do a hard reset on the drone I did that and that didn’t work. The lasted firmware 1.2.4 must be causing this problem

I contacted parrot about this issue I was told to uninstall FreeFlight6 app. reinstall the app and do a hard reset on the drone I did that and that didn’t work. The lasted firmware 1.2.4 must be causing this problem
That's weird, I would believe in an app problem rather than a firmware problem. Anyway it is bad if they assume it isn't an issue to resolve. That could mean there won't be a fix for a long time...

Same with my iphoneX. Will test later with Huawei P9 light.

Last edited:
Same on my iPhone 8 Plus !!!

And my Samsung S7 is stuck in “locked” mode and when I choose track or dynamic it won’t change modes and gets stuck in locked mode

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame