Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight plan and Follow me in-app purchases.

Simon H

Reaction score
Here in the UK the in app purchases have been unavailable to me since I purchased the Anafi when it came out. Although I resent having to pay for them, I'd dearly like to be able to have them. Is there any news on when these are going to be available? Has anyone got them yet? Or am I missing something?

Had no joy myself. Currently running FF6 on iphone 7Plus. Shows the applications there, but hittin the BUY button does nothing at all. Was unhappy about having to purchase these, but to be honest they have us over a barrel really.

Had no joy myself. Currently running FF6 on iphone 7Plus. Shows the applications there, but hittin the BUY button does nothing at all. Was unhappy about having to purchase these, but to be honest they have us over a barrel really.
Yeah, same for me, iPhone 6S.

Yeah, but that loads the beta version and overwrites my version of FF6 with all my flight data, so I'm not doing that....

I have successfully bought(unfortunately) both apps and they were immediately integrated into my FF6 app.
In the U.S. using an Android Samsung Galaxy

I have successfully bought(unfortunately) both apps and they were immediately integrated into my FF6 app.
In the U.S. using an Android Samsung Galaxy
Same her no problem with the In-App purchase, only follow me mode for me, I've gotten so use to Litchi now I'm spoiled with pre planning missions on my PC.

Someone was saying that Parrot are aware of the issue, and currently affecting EU users.

I tried the "Beta" route did everyting to the letter, and it still would not give me the free versions. So sounds like its definately linked to EU ...... Maybe I should fake my location and see what happens :mad:

Yeah, they have some trouble with apple. I heard its not parrot but apple who takes always a lot of time to approve apps.

anything up to 3 weeks for them to approve an app change, which is a total joke...... and this is why I hate Apple and their **** products, but its hard to live without them...... I only got the mini4 for my DJI MP until we managed to sort Android.

This is what I was meaning, after following the link I had to install Apple's "Test Pilot" that allows me to run beta apps and then followed through to this... seems like I'll just wait for the proper version.

Attachments

• DA14320E-519F-4CC0-B76F-646F3D24B9ED.png
    DA14320E-519F-4CC0-B76F-646F3D24B9ED.png
    120.4 KB · Views: 9
This is what I was meaning, after following the link I had to install Apple's "Test Pilot" that allows me to run beta apps and then followed through to this... seems like I'll just wait for the proper version.

Yep thats exactly what I followed.

Installed Test flight afer getting a code from Parrot. it then installed FF6, and when I click "Restore Purchases" it does nothing. If I select one of hte 2 applications, I then get "buy for 17.99£"

Yep thats exactly what I followed.

Installed Test flight afer getting a code from Parrot. it then installed FF6, and when I click "Restore Purchases" it does nothing. If I select one of hte 2 applications, I then get "buy for 17.99£"

If you are using the beta from test flight... click the buy button and it will say that you wont be charged for it. I was worried about getting charged and contacted Parrot and they responded with:

"Upon further investigation I have found in the Beta version for FF6 you will need to proceed with purchase, a message then pops up "you will not be charged for this purchase". We have tested this on our end and confirmed this message."

I can confirm this is correct on iOS :)

Yes as soon as I saw the cost I stopped. Can now confirm that when I selected buy, it asked me to login to Apple, a message then appeared stating "Beta testers will not be charged for this application"

So all is good :)

thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame