Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight plan for Parrot Anafi online

I'am Ios user too, il will try soon and tell you how is gone. But very amazing job ! well done guy.

So after the first test, it's work but i have a speed problem. I have a constant 2m/s and sometimes increase to 3m/s.
The flightplan is between 30s and 1.30s.

View attachment 4101
In the flightPlan.mavlink file, I added an additional command after each WP, which means "do not change speed". If it's not too much trouble, please check if it helped.

Reactions: Gavroche
I transfert the file with Itools4.

@abant I will try tomorrow morning, I already create a new flight plan and transfert, but it's dark time.

I flew this morning, much better !! the speed was more stable. But in the flightplan, the speed selected was 3m/s and anafi did it at 1.5m/s maybe because the wind.

Attachments

• IMG_7142.PNG
    IMG_7142.PNG
    93.9 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: abant
I flew this morning, much better !! the speed was more stable. But in the flightplan, the speed selected was 3m/s and anafi did it at 1.5m/s maybe because the wind.
Well, that's good news. Could you show the file "flightPlan.mavlink"?

As for speed, we could use your help to check another possibility. According to the specification, the first option after command 178 means "Speed Type". The only valid value is 1, which means "Ground Speed" (speed relative to the Ground surface). However, when creating the file, I used the value 0, which is saved by the FreeFlight 6 program when manually creating a flight plan.
The second and third parameters also do not match the specification, so we can conclude that the specification is outdated (or does FreeFlight 6 contain an error?). In any case, we can try to replace the speed type "0" to "1", that is, bring it in line with the specification. If, of course, you have the opportunity to make another test flight.
1589017612118.png 1589017662778.png

As for speed, we could use your help to check another possibility. According to the specification, the first option after command 178 means "Speed Type". The only valid value is 1, which means "Ground Speed" (speed relative to the Ground surface). However, when creating the file, I used the value 0, which is saved by the FreeFlight 6 program when manually creating a flight plan.
The second and third parameters also do not match the specification, so we can conclude that the specification is outdated (or does FreeFlight 6 contain an error?). In any case, we can try to replace the speed type "0" to "1", that is, bring it in line with the specification. If, of course, you have the opportunity to make another test flight.
View attachment 4106 View attachment 4107
Yes I can try it I have time.

How do you generate mavlink from a JSON files?

I made changes to the file generation script. Currently, "option 1" of the 178 command is 1.
1589018645247.png

Yes. Please create a custom flight plan manually, save it, and upload an archive with a folder of this plan in response to my message. On Android devices, the flight plan is saved in a folder with the name you assigned to the plan. I hope it's the same on iOS devices.

I will study the differences and make a version for iOS.

Android saves flight plans here: "/sdcard/FreeFlight 6/flightPlan/..."

it is also called sdcard on devices that don't even have SD-card slots :p
Imagine having an OS with structural typing errors in the design..

So, I test it, no really change. I test in the same flight an other flightpan, without circle, and the same speed, 3m/s and it was right.

Orbit plan between ~30s and ~2min
my fligth plan to compare speed between : ~2min and 3min.
Could be the circle influence the speed? what's about android?

Attachments

• IMG_7144.PNG
    IMG_7144.PNG
    88.7 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: abant
I am getting really frustrated by the pauses in flightplans - there just does not seem to be any logical why and when a pause occurs!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem