Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight plan for Parrot Anafi online

I am getting really frustrated by the pauses in flightplans - there just does not seem to be any logical why and when a pause occurs!!
I think it would be a good idea to report this issue to Parrot. These pauses occur for no apparent reason.

I added "Points" page where you can create a flight plan in much the same way as you do in FreeFlight 6. The page is still in test mode without translation. A quick explanation:
1. WP and POI are placed by double-clicking. You can also create a new WP by dragging an intermediate point (semi-transparent points between WP).
2. You can move WP and delete WP (right click).
3. All WPs have the same altitude and speed.
4. If "Follow POI" is "Yes", then the drone will look at the POI during the entire flight.
5. If "Follow POI" is "No", then the drone will look in the same direction during the entire flight. In this case, the orientation of the drone is set in the "Yaw" field in degrees relative to the North counterclockwise direction.
6. Only one POI can be created.

Example 1. "Follow POI" is "Yes".
1589195985373.png

Example 2. "Follow POI" is "No" and Yaw = 270º.
1589196077416.png

Last edited:
Verry good i Will test it, for the moment I can't, no map appear. and do you think to manage altitude about ground level?

I added "Points" page where you can create a flight plan in much the same way as you do in FreeFlight 6. The page is still in test mode without translation. A quick explanation:
1. WP and POI are placed by double-clicking. You can also create a new WP by dragging an intermediate point (semi-transparent points between WP).
2. You can move WP and delete WP (right click).
3. All WPs have the same altitude and speed.
4. If "Follow POI" is "Yes", then the drone will look at the POI during the entire flight.
5. If "Follow POI" is "No", then the drone will look in the same direction during the entire flight. In this case, the orientation of the drone is set in the "Yaw" field in degrees relative to the North counterclockwise direction.
6. Only one POI can be created.

Example 1. "Follow POI" is "Yes".
View attachment 4114

Example 2. "Follow POI" is "No" and Yaw = 270º.
View attachment 4115
That is nice!
But now , I think, it is time to get us a bigger map field!

How about, you put the examples in a pop up window, and double the size for the map?

;)

I did a pretty large mission with POI. Once loaded in FF6 I wanted to add a second POI near the start of the flight. Even just trying to do that in FF6 it would crash the App. Is that related to the only one POI is allowed in your program or is that something else?

Reactions: abant
I did a pretty large mission with POI. Once loaded in FF6 I wanted to add a second POI near the start of the flight. Even just trying to do that in FF6 it would crash the App. Is that related to the only one POI is allowed in your program or is that something else?
I just tried in a "older" trefoil flight plan.
On my Android, to add a second POI, even a third , is possible.

But I thought about that, being be able to add another POI ON Abants website, would be nice.
Think about, this Websites orbits, spirals, ....., PLUS the funcionality of Litchis hub!
?

Corrected. Please try again.

The additional function "Base of Yaw".

Usually, the yaw angle is measured from the North counterclockwise direction. This is not always convenient. Sometimes it is useful to keep a constant Yaw relative to the direction of flight (course). For example, if you want your drone to follow the route not with the camera forward, but, for example, slightly turning to the right. Now you can select the option "Base of Yaw" =Course and set Yaw=300º, for example. In this case you will get the following result:
1589223978416.png 1589224029485.png

Your getting to the point of almost like Litchi hub. LOL If you had the option to adjust each waypoint like they do you would be pretty darn close to what they offer other then Parrots limitations on smooth waypoint transitions.

The additional function "Base of Yaw".

Usually, the yaw angle is measured from the North counterclockwise direction. This is not always convenient. Sometimes it is useful to keep a constant Yaw relative to the direction of flight (course). For example, if you want your drone to follow the route not with the camera forward, but, for example, slightly turning to the right. Now you can select the option "Base of Yaw" =Course and set Yaw=300º, for example.
Hi,
On my IPad I don't see the map ..
Regards an thanks for your work ?

Attachments

• 19E7F235-13E2-4582-B0EC-9A7B13CF10D5.png
    19E7F235-13E2-4582-B0EC-9A7B13CF10D5.png
    182 KB · Views: 13
Hi,
On my IPad I don't see the map ..
Regards an thanks for your work ?
Change the browser, for a try!
Are you using chrome on you Ipad?
Or allow scripts ;-)
But chrome works even with blocking the "unsafe scripts" (on pc and droids)

"Static Yaw" - the new "Points" flight plan property.

As you know, by default, FreeFlight 6 creates a flight plan with the "Constant course" option disabled. This means that if two neighboring points have different Yaw, the drone will rotate smoothly throughout the entire segment when moving from point to point. For example:
1589297873507.png

When "Static Yaw" is activated, the rotation angle will remain unchanged as you move from point to point. This can be useful when performing various tasks, such as surveying or mapping.
1589298083288.png

To use this mode, set:

1589298203792.png

Another interesting thing.
How about you put the link(s) to your orbit, spiral, ....-website in a signature?
Tha way, people can just click on it in all your posts ;-)

Another interesting thing.
How about you put the link(s) to your orbit, spiral, ....-website in a signature?
Tha way, people can just click on it in all your posts ;-)
OK. Although there are links in the first post of the topic.

Reactions: Ana789

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame