Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight Plan POI altitude

AaronB

Reaction score
Just noticed that in FF6 Flight Plan I cannot set the POI altitude beyond 150m - I'm not aware of any laws that prevent me from looking into the sky :unsure:

Reactions: Moonfly
Just noticed that in FF6 Flight Plan I cannot set the POI altitude beyond 150m - I'm not aware of any laws that prevent me from looking into the sky :unsure:

No, it's only the drone manufacturer with the smart 180 degree vertical camera that's is your limitation. :sneaky:

Regards, Leif.

Kind of rubs salt into the wounds don't it? :rolleyes:

No, the only thing that can probably help you is if you write to Parrot and ask why you should not look stars with your Anafi in Flight Plan mode when they have made the camera so good for that ?

I do not know if it is possible to modify/change a POI's height in the file containing the flight plan, you must try that out for yourself. ;)

Regards, Leif.

Reactions: MustangPhil
I am putting together a flight plan to ascend my local escarpment - with a POI set to the upper most peak of 450m (set via a text editor). The Flight Plan accurately shows this value in FF6, however I have yet to fly due to rain. I will post my results...

I set up a simple flight plan of three waypoints - the middle waypoint was set to a POI of 1600m over the mountain (which is 600m high). During the flight the Anafi slowly turned as expected but, from the video, I would say it refused to look higher than 150m ? o_O

I also had a slight anomaly in the rotation on the return leg at 0:42 - it was very calm conditions.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut