Few questions before I go out and try (I'm a bit timid about losing control).
- Can you override the planned flight with joysticks? Just wondering in case there are unexpected obstacles or if I need to bring it down mid-flight for any reason.
- Will it complete the plan even if interference gets in the way of the remote and you lose signal?
- After the plan is complete, does it hover at the last waypoint? And then you can at that point use the controller to bring it back?
- Flight plan allows for basically no max altitude (basically bypassing the 492ft max alt limit)?
- Is there a way for the plan to stop at every waypoint so I can take a picture at every waypoint without movement?
- Can you override auto land or return to home? (kind of a side question)