Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

fly from outdoors to indoors

Bogwan035

Reaction score
Is it possible to fly a PB2 from outside of a structure inside of that structure through a window? I want to use the PB2 for SWAT calls but wonder how well it will do going through a window into a home. I did try this at an active SWAT call out but struck something and ended up inside the home. I was able to retrieve it with no damage other than one prop. I have seen a lot of videos where agencies have flown a DJI Mavic inside of a structure but really like my PB2 so thought I would ask. Thanks

I have not tried this but obviously as soon as you fly inside you will loose gps lock. I would suggest finding an open area indoors where you can try flying without gps and see how that goes. Even with gps, flying down a hallway of a house would take some skill. It would also be a good idea to have blade guards so that if you do bump into a wall the drone has a good chance of not going down.

fx1mark,
I have flown inside before and you're correct it is very difficult to control. I do have prop guards on the PB2 and am installing a LED light on the bottom to help with the underside camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
comanche