Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flying At One Of My Favorite Spots

The first Anafi clip gave me the idea that panning sideways might have limits. I've seen it struggle with the jitters in most of my attempts, but, maybe getting far enough away will eliminate those.

It would be great if someone would bring a graduated filter to market, so we could limit the sky brightness while exposing the ground well.

What are your thoughts about flying closer to the falls or under the bridge? Detailed shots following the opening wide approach would add more interest and drama.

The first Anafi clip gave me the idea that panning sideways might have limits. I've seen it struggle with the jitters in most of my attempts, but, maybe getting far enough away will eliminate those.

It would be great if someone would bring a graduated filter to market, so we could limit the sky brightness while exposing the ground well.

What are your thoughts about flying closer to the falls or under the bridge? Detailed shots following the opening wide approach would add more interest and drama.

I'm 62 years old and do not need any more Drama in my life but if you want to see up close and personal then watch this. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breizhou38