Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Follow me mode doesn't work anymore.

kotronas

Reaction score
Hello Copilots i had my Anafi parked for 40 days and i've started flying again and i've noticed that the follow mode doesn't work at all, i have tried everything but the results was the same.
The subject is locked camera follows the subject but the drone refuses to follow.
Any tips are welcomed thanks a lot.

Yes i have already tried everything the bird does a nervus movement 5cm up and down.

Both gps green follow me mode holding the controller camera man everything,camera does follow but the bird stays locked.

I noticed you mentioned your Anafi has a nervous movement 5cm up and down. It seems some of us have this happening also from one of the updates. I have two Anafi's and my oldest one does this. Almost like it cannot hold Alt. and is hunting for position. Mine will follow me but is unpredictable if it will hold a lock on the subject. I have even had just fly away till I took over command.
Other people on the forum have asked about this nervous movement 5cm up and down and some say depending on which firmware it sometimes goes away. Mine has never gone away.

I will say that the bird is trying to follow but it holds and it seems to go up and down,nevertheless on the next quarantine we will receive major updates from Parrot and all of these will be to remember.
Thanks a lot.

Have you tried using a different device or even deleting the App and clearing the cache? Sometimes just reinstalling the App will solve some of the minor issues.

I will say that the bird is trying to follow but it holds and it seems to go up and down,nevertheless on the next quarantine we will receive major updates from Parrot and all of these will be to remember.
Thanks a lot.

Yes I get this nodding thing going on as well with follow me - not always but most of the time.

Did a cameraman shot circling around an object few days back, and even that had the same kind of nodding going on in the final footage - had to stabilise the footage in my video editor!

Did a cameraman shot circling around an object few days back, and even that had the same kind of nodding going on in the final footage - had to stabilise the footage in my video editor!

Use Touch and Fly, its a lot smoother :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh