Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FPV stream on Laptop

rsvibhadaniya

Reaction score
Anybody having idea how to get FPV footage on Laptop screen. i think its possible with Anafi SDK but didnt know how to.
i want to controll my Anafi with Laptop screen and i want to use live feed to broadcast in big screen like stage show and marriage event.

Well, I haven't looked at the SDK for this reason. But what you could do is to mirror the phones screen to the laptop, and put some kind of overlay on the controls over stream, which would match the theme of the wedding. Like this, you could still control the drone with your phone or tablet, with the controls and settings visible and accessible, but on the screen mirrored display you would only see the image. Other way is just to crop the middle part of the video feed, so the rest would be cut-off.

Reactions: rsvibhadaniya
I
Well, I haven't looked at the SDK for this reason. But what you could do is to mirror the phones screen to the laptop, and put some kind of overlay on the controls over stream, which would match the theme of the wedding. Like this, you could still control the drone with your phone or tablet, with the controls and settings visible and accessible, but on the screen mirrored display you would only see the image. Other way is just to crop the middle part of the video feed, so the rest would be cut-off.
Appreciate this solution but i m looking more solid solution ,because in mirroring phone to laptop delays little bit and i dont want to crop fpv , and if i use cameraman and mirror phone it will show cameraman green box ????

Anybody having idea how to get FPV footage on Laptop screen. i think its possible with Anafi SDK but didnt know how to.
i want to controll my Anafi with Laptop screen and i want to use live feed to broadcast in big screen like stage show and marriage event.

Why not try installing Android in a VirtualBox on a Windows PC and run FF6 from there instead on your phone/tablet ?

Search the Internet for "android on PC" without the quotes.

Edit: We show you how to easily install Android on your PC

Regards, Leif

Reactions: SMOk3
That could be interesting! Maybe I could use my ASUS Windows 8.1 tablet as a controller after all. Being 5 years old it probably doesn't have enough processor or graphics capability for FF6, though.

That could be interesting! Maybe I could use my ASUS Windows 8.1 tablet as a controller after all. Being 5 years old it probably doesn't have enough processor or graphics capability for FF6, though.

Without knowing which ASUS tablet you have, I don't assume it's the screen resolution there is the limitation but the cpu speed since your CPU should run both Windows and Android operating systems at the same time. Maybe your tablet doesn't have enough free RAM either. But any fairly newer computer should have enough resources to run FF6 on Android too.

Regards, Leif.

It's the ASUS T100.....ancient history at 5 years. :(

Yes, with a 4 core Intel CPU with a 1.33 MHz and 2 GB RAM clock frequency it sounds like near an impossibility. I have a 12 "tablet with the same CPU and GPU but a clockfreq of 1.8 MHz and 4 GB of RAM running an clean Android and it doesn't run FF6 especially well anymore.

Regards, Leif.

Why not try installing Android in a VirtualBox on a Windows PC and run FF6 from there instead on your phone/tablet ?

Search the Internet for "android on PC" without the quotes.

Edit: We show you how to easily install Android on your PC

Regards, Leif
Its not preety solid solution for making fpv to screen but i found 1 usable solution ,connected Anafi to laptop via wifi and opened vlc player and in stream network media enter rtsp://anafi.local/live and boom u get live stream in laptop , but there is very very less range this connection is with drone to laptop directly, and you can view flight plan videos and drone details in http://anafi.local/live link.
Now i m wandering that how to connect controller to laptop (by enabling hotspot in controller or enable usb tethering). If this is possible then we can get direct FPV footage without any emulator or FF6 app.

Reactions: zandoli
Check out the developers page.

FF6 works on my 45 Euro Android box. But I don't think there is a way to connect te controller :(.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame