Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app - With Special Features

Mod versions updated - I have not actually flown (bad weather), so please report back if everything is working ok.

Firmware updates to Anafi, SC3 and Battery (BMS).

updated to add firmware mention for BMS.
I just installed the new version over the previous modded 6.7.3 but lost the fcc channels since then
The se means that I can select whether fcc is enabled or not? How could I switch it on again?

Στάλθηκε από το MI 5s Plus μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I has installed this version of " FF6_6_7_4_FCC_SE_BATTERY.apk - FCC with SE and Battery features" on my Anafi and then no 40 ~ 46 channel is found on my Anafi.

Is there anyone successfully updating with the above modified FCC apps with FCC channel 40-46 still available on drone?

Hi,
Same thing for me in 6.7.4, but it's ok after re-installing the last version 6.7.3 FCC_SE.
I did not try the standard 6.7.4. Someone did ?
As Liger 1956 suggest, it could be only an inverted filename.

Anyway, Thank you AnafiPilot for the job you did for monthes ;). The main improvment I see, is the indication of the voltage! It's so great.

Downloaded and installed roughly an hour ago, they are not inverted label wise.

FCC shows channels 1 through 10, 11, 36. 40, 44, 48, 149, 153, 157,161 & 165.

Downloaded and installed roughly an hour ago, they are not inverted label wise.

FCC shows channels 1 through 10, 11, 36. 40, 44, 48, 149, 153, 157,161 & 165.
So far I have been installing the modded app versions directly over the previous modded versions. The fcc channels where showing directly, without any effort, except for the last time with the 1.7.4 version

So far I have been installing the modded app versions directly over the previous modded versions. The fcc channels where showing directly, without any effort, except for the last time with the 1.7.4 version

I have always uninstalled the previous version and then run a cleaner before installing a new version. Can't hurt to try.

Is it possible to create a 'vanilla' FCC app? I do not need the extra features as I lose access to a functioning GPS and map it appears.

With the ds2atc FCC app every worked perfect for my, with this MOD app I do not even get GPS, which would be essential for me. Also the map does not load which again, would be essential for me

So is it possible to upload a version with only the FCC enabled?

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking