Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app - With Special Features

jaja6009

Reaction score
Install first from Playstore, copy the ... \\ Android \ obb \ com.parrot.freeflight6 com folder to a safe directory, uninstall then the app. Install modded apk, then copy back the saved folder to the ... \\ Android \ obb \ com.parrot.freeflight6. Doesn't need synchronization anymore.

I installed 6.7.3 following these directions and had no problem. I for some reason am unsure what version I needed to install the Standard or SE. I installed the one named FCC SE Battery. Can anyone confirm if this is the right one for me, I live in the US.

I will make a test flight tomorrow and report back on any issues.

I installed it on a Google Pixel 2.

BRC

Reaction score
I installed 6.7.3 following these directions and had no problem. I for some reason am unsure what version I needed to install the Standard or SE. I installed the one named FCC SE Battery. Can anyone confirm if this is the right one for me, I live in the US.

confirmed correct version for you. I also installed and had multiple fights this weekend, no issues
I really do like to see the voltage readings

Reactions: jaja6009

Padremerlin

Reaction score
First of all: Thanx for your great job AnafiPilot1!
Connection to Anafi is stable, flight is good, voltage is shown correct.
The only issues I have is, that I can't change my resoltion anymore and the hdr button is gone in Video Mode.
If I click the resolution button, the upcoming bar is just black. Nothing to choose there...
I show you a screenshot below.
Maybe somebody has an idea.
Samsung Galaxy S9+ with android 10

Attachments

• FreeFlight6.jpg
    FreeFlight6.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 23

edwardfcy1970

Reaction score
The only issues I have is, that I can't change my resoltion anymore and the hdr button is gone in Video Mode.
If I click the resolution button, the upcoming bar is just black. Nothing to choose there...
Hi, Why not you connect to your anafi with wifi before trying above actions?

Padremerlin

Reaction score
I did already. That screenshot was just to show, how it looks like. Just as example.
I've tried with Controller, with connection just by phone, with cable connection to controller directly
and with cable connection after starting the app, even connected controller to phone after clicking fly button in the app.
It all shows the same behavior.
No way to choose, because the bar is completely black.

edwardfcy1970

Reaction score
I did already. That screenshot was just to show, how it looks like. Just as example.
I've tried with Controller, with connection just by phone, with cable connection to controller directly
and with cable connection after starting the app, even connected controller to phone after clicking fly button in the app.
It all shows the same behavior.
No way to choose, because the bar is completely black.
Do you have to try to turn off your phone's wifi connection or activate the flight mode in your phone for re-doing again?

Padremerlin

Reaction score
Hi Edward,
thanks for reply.
I tried, how you told me. Still the same.
Everything works - connection to controller, flight is okay, FCC works....
But the bar to select the resolution stays black.

Padremerlin

Reaction score
I've also tried to reinstall the app on the phone. No matter if I take 6.7.0 , 6.7.1 , or 6.7.3.
Same result...

Btw.: with 6.6.9 from ds2atc there is no problem.
But I really appreciate the voltage shown in the HUD

sibujacob

Reaction score

Can we use the FF6.7.3 ver. on a 1.6.8 Anafi firmware or is it safe to upgrade the Anafi firmware to the latest andthen use the FF6 FCC mod

sibujacob

Reaction score
v6.7.3 version of the modded app has been posted - I suggest you uninstall any previous version and do a fresh install of v6.7.3 - there seems to be changes to the persistent settings store which do not upgrade correctly.

Sorry been busy with my business(es), so have not been able to participate in the forum - normal service should resume once my workload reduces :) !
Can we use the FF6.7.3 ver. on a 1.6.8 Anafi firmware or is it safe to upgrade the Anafi firmware to the latest

AnafiPilot1

Reaction score

Don't have an S9, but my S8+ and S10 work fine.

Maybe someone who has it installed on a S9 maybe able to confirm if the issue is with your particular installation.

Reactions: KGRAT

ddaky

Reaction score
hello...i instaled the app on my xiaomi 8 pro but the video is not good it lags too much...anyone have solution?

ctrl-Felix

Reaction score
Does the apk include controller/anafi/battery firmware updates? Or do we need the official app to update that?

Gipsz Jakab

Reaction score
Does the apk include controller/anafi/battery firmware updates? Or do we need the official app to update that?
Updates are always performed by FF6 if you grant permission.
If you can, do not upgrade until you are aware of possible errors.
I still stayed with the 1.6.3 firmware because since then users have reported many, many errors, (GPS problems, battery problems, Stability problems with active tracking,)
while there is no new function in since 1.6.2 :

Last edited:

tuxfool

Reaction score
Any chance someone could share their obb file?

After installing it gives me "synchronization failed". Then it takes me to the WiFi access point page.

sibujacob

Reaction score
Updates are always performed by FF6 if you grant permission.
If you can, do not upgrade until you are aware of possible errors.
I still stayed with the 1.6.3 firmware because since then users have reported many, many errors, (GPS problems, battery problems, Stability problems with active tracking,)
while there is no new function in since 1.6.2 :
i am also sticking with 1.6.3. But in fact i am using ff6.7.1 mod with battery mv indication. Until today i don't see an issue

maxdrone

Reaction score
Hi and thank you for this great app.

Since I plan to run my ANAFI with two 18650 Li-ion batteries, I have a question.
Can you create a version, in which an emergency landing is only started below 2.5 volts/cell?

sibujacob

Reaction score
Hi and thank you for this great app.

Since I plan to run my ANAFI with two 18650 Li-ion batteries, I have a question.
Can you create a version, in which an emergency landing is only started below 2.5 volts/cell?
This is not required as emergency landing never starts at low voltage anyway !

maxdrone

Reaction score
Thank you for your quick reply!

I ask because it seems that you can achieve longer flight times with the normal app:
than with the modified app:
And I thought that this is because of the special battery feature.

sibujacob

Reaction score
The video is misleading. Also if the video owner chooses to show a comparison, he should have posted the Anafi log graph of the two .

Reactions: edwardfcy1970