Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app - With Special Features

Have you checked your internet connection? It will need to download the data files.

Wifi and lte is on. It's weird I'm not sure what is causing the app to fail the synchronization part. Any suggestions?
Hi Guys, the same problem here. The modded version FF6 seems to crash with the latest Anafi FW. I updated this morning the Anafi to the latest firmware 1.7.7 and the Controller to 1.7.0. I had already FF6_6.6.2_FCC_Battery.apk running on my Phone, and before it worked fine with and older Anafi FW (1.6.1) version. I tried it also when connecting the Anafi directly to the phone (Samsung S7), but then the app crashes too. (Btw, with the latest FF6 from Parrot it works fine)

@AnafiPilot1, it would be great if you could find the time to look into this problem. It also crashes with an older modded FF6 version (I had 6.6.2.203_FCC running, and this one crashes too), Thnx, Ton.

Last edited:
You need to be running the latest FF6 6.7.1, older FF6 will crash when the Anafi firmware is newer than the released FF6 version.

Wifi and lte is on. It's weird I'm not sure what is causing the app to fail the synchronization part. Any suggestions?
Same problem with a fresh installed smartphone without a google account logged. When i logged in with a google account in the Play Store, the synchronization started with no problems.

Thanks AnafiPilot1, just tried and it works fine. Sorry that I took an older mod version. Thanks again!
You mind sharing more information on how you successfully installed the app without getting "synchronization failed" ? I'm still struggling to install and run the the latest modded FCC app.
Many thanks

You mind sharing more information on how you successfully installed the app without getting "synchronization failed" ? I'm still struggling to install and run the the latest modded FCC app.
Many thanks
Yes, download and install first the latest FF6 from Parrot from PlayStore on your phone. And be sure that everything works fine. Then uninstall the FF6 and install the modded app, that should do the trick.

I tried the modified FF6 not so many times but had no issues ,everything looked normal beside often got vibration in the SC3, what actually means those vibration ?
I wondering if there is any way to change the Anafi blue led into green so this will allow to flight at night
Parrot engineers are familiar with this phenomenon:
This is exactly the phenomenon that makes the illumination of the dashboard of cars most often red-orange, because in the dark it bothers the least, because the eye is not sensitive to it. And the high beam feedback is blue because it should be a strong indication that you are driving with a high beam.
In the dark, the human eye is most sensitive to the blue range. That's why I wouldn't replace the blue LED.

Last edited:
Yes, download and install first the latest FF6 from Parrot from PlayStore on your phone. And be sure that everything works fine. Then uninstall the FF6 and install the modded app, that should do the trick.
Thanks for the advice. Now FF6 from the play store fails to synchronize too. I tried deleting everything related to it cache, data, folder. Still can't get it to work. Frustrating but will make it work hopefully. Anyone else on a Pixel facing similar issues?

Thanks for the advice. Now FF6 from the play store fails to synchronize too. I tried deleting everything related to it cache, data, folder. Still can't get it to work. Frustrating but will make it work hopefully. Anyone else on a Pixel facing similar issues?
Ok, not so nice, then you have an other probleem, good luck.

I know it might be a daft question, but have you rebooted your phone, also check for any O.S updates, I generally follow:

• Remove all software and using File Manager remove any folders/data left behind
  • Reboot phone
  • Go to play store and ensure all apps are up to do
  • Download and FF6 from Play Store

See how that goes before venturing with the modified app

Good evening,

just now

FREEFLIGHT 6.7.2 at Playstore.

We must wait for 6.7.2 app mod.

Hello friends. quick question, it's been a few weeks since I last used my drone. I am currently with APK FCC 6.6.9 and the drone in 1.6.8. All are working fine but I need to update with APK 6.7.0 and drone 1.7.7. ? or is it better to stay as i am? thank you all

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320