Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app - With Special Features

Well... As I said I'm on 6.7.1. I downloaded FF6_6_7_1_FCC_SE_BATTERY.apk and tried to install on top. No avail.
0c59953f297791d9cbbf2283a9379c35.jpg
193ab4c436bd89587f4a925970d302cd.jpg
729c336b85fad2a27bb08948dfb415ac.jpg

Sent from1+7T using Tapatalk Pro
This is an other problem, has nothing to do with Anafi firmware. This an initialisation/synchronization problem. If you uninstall your current FF6 app from your phone first and then install the 6.7.1. it should probably work.

Reactions: quetzalquatl
Well... As I said I'm on 6.7.1. I downloaded FF6_6_7_1_FCC_SE_BATTERY.apk and tried to install on top. No avail.
0c59953f297791d9cbbf2283a9379c35.jpg
193ab4c436bd89587f4a925970d302cd.jpg
729c336b85fad2a27bb08948dfb415ac.jpg

As Agustine has commented. Uninstall the existing version and then install the modified apk, I've always gone that route. If you want you can backup the OBB folder/file, but to be honest I have always just allowed it to download it, and I have not had any issues.

Reactions: Ton
Followed instructions. Uninstall > Install mod. Went OK. Now I have to connect the drone etc...
Thanks guys.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
W.r.t. to the battery power problem, did anyone tried this:
"ANAFI’s smart battery hard reset
Hard resetting ’s battery is useful to correct any battery issue. Parrot recommends a battery hard reset whenever the battery’s behavior strays from its expected behavior.
1. Plug your smart battery to a power source.
2. Regardless of the battery’s behavior, press and hold its power button for 15 seconds.
3. Release the power button: the battery’s LED run successively in green and red, then flash alternatively in green.
4. The battery’s hard reset is complete."

May be this will level out the (old) battery's unbalance?

Reactions: astrex and d95gas
Well, first of all, thank you @AnafiPilot1 for the mod. Without it couldn't have the FCC frequencies available and the voltage for batteries. Tried few minutes the app and found just a small glitch (setting in any type of grid 3 or 6, will not be remembered in next flight) but is not important. No time to fly yet so I have to wait for next days. Anyway, have a better 2021 guys! Hope for a better year to come. [emoji1303]

Reactions: Ton and Jagerbomb52
I also had problem for the installation with the same kind of error (but also the App that starts and closes immediately).
The correct way for my Xiaomi Pocophone was :

- Uninstall the original App
- Clear the cache
- re-install the latest original app from Parrot in the store.
- Then only, launch the install of the modded app.

Hope this helps...

I tried the modified FF6 not so many times but had no issues ,everything looked normal beside often got vibration in the SC3, what actually means those vibration ?
I wondering if there is any way to change the Anafi blue led into green so this will allow to flight at night

Vibrations of the SC3 are in fact vibrations of your phone that are ‘physically’ transmitted to the SkyController 3, then your hands. No vibration mechanism is build inside the SC3.

Vibrations of the phone occur when a warning message is triggered in FF6 (such as low battery, strong WiFi interferences, strong wind, Britney Spears singing...)

Recent addition of new warnings (strong magnetic interference, auto-landing due to battery level...) should induce vibrations more often...

The blue light cannot be changed into green. Recent regulations change in the French rules (and probably European EASA rules) do state you should not use white and red lights to avoid collisions at night because red and white are used by aviation.
As red and green is used by airplanes (red on the left wing and green on the right wing) to help figure the plane motions at night, I wouldn’t be surprised if they also ban the green lights.
For instance, I would stick to the blue light (do you have a specific reason to change this ?)

Last edited:
Well following the new EASA regulation in Open Category you can flight at night if the drone has at least one green light so this is way I was wondering

Well following the new EASA regulation in Open Category you can flight at night if the drone has at least one green light so this is way I was wondering

Yes you can change the LED - I went for a light green / lime colour LED which is much brighter for the human eye than the blue used by Parrot, also lower power consumption.

I have an article published showing how to do it - just search for : parrot anafi change light

Thanks for your improvement but after for a while searching the only found was this in the new version features
I haven't installed yet the last version to check it
  • UA (Army) Model gets Light Mode interface

Thanks for your improvement but after for a while searching the only found was this in the new version features
I haven't installed yet the last version to check it
  • UA (Army) Model gets Light Mode interface

Light Mode has nothing to do with the LED, it is mode for the interface - switches the FF6 interface to simple version with less information on the screen.

OK so to change the led need hardware work to be replaced with a green led as I found a guy on the net
I assumed the article is your, published on 9 December 2019 if I am not wrong

Hi folks, thanks for the great work!

Anybody facing any issues in regards to using the modded app version 6.7.1?

I followed the instructions written here, I made sure to copy the files back to the obb file. The app works and looks fine untill I click on the fly button it then crashes.

I'm running the modded app FCC v6.7.1 on a Pixel 5. Both bird and controller are in the latest firmware.

Thanks for your help,

You should not copy the obb file as you may end up with the incorrect version which can cause the crashing.

I would remove the app. Re-install and let it download the needed OBB files by itself.

Reactions: pixel
You should not copy the obb file as you may end up with the incorrect version which can cause the crashing.

I would remove the app. Re-install and let it download the needed OBB files by itself.
Thanks for your quick reply. I will give it a try and will update you.

Many thanks,

Hi AnafiPilot1

So I deleted the modded app and reinstalled it. It now fails to pass the welcome message. I get a message saying "synchronization failed. Check your internet connection."

Thanks,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nachiketh