Did you ensure that Developer Options are enabled?Hi guys, I have been running Ds2atc modded FCC app for years without any problems, I had been running his last version 6.7.0 for a while on my Galaxy Tab 6 but I thought I would update to this latest modded version 6.7.6 but I just cannot get it to work. As others have experienced the app opens up, I agree to the T&C’s then it asks for permission to access files, I press agree then get the message ‘Synchronisation failed. Check your internet connection’. Even worse than that though is now Ds2atc’s modded app which previously worked fine now also won’t work with the same ‘sync failed’ message. The official app on the Play Store works fine. I’ve read through this whole thread and nothing has worked, I have enabled developer mode, I’ve tried most of the of previous versions of the modded app as well as the most recent, I install the official app, uninstall it, restart tablet then install modded app, I have just resorted to doing a full factory reset, nothing has worked so I’m now stuck with the official app and crappy CE mode. I have also just tried it on a Galaxy A21 and get exactly the same problem.
The only thing I haven’t done is copy the OBB file from the official app to the modded app and that’s because it doesn’t appear to exist. Am I looking in wrong place? These are taken while the official app is installed and 'show hidden system files' is enabled:
View attachment 5832 View attachment 5833
So I’m just completely out of things to try now if anyone can point me in the direction of where this OBB file might be hiding or any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
Yeah developer options are enabled and the photos above were taken while the original Play Store app is installed and running fine so I don't know why this OBB file isn't showing. Looks like the Anafi will be going on Ebay in the new year, shame.Did you ensure that Developer Options are enabled?
If you overwrote your existing version, then the OBB file has gone
If you uninstalled the previous version, the OBB file has also gone.
Download latest version from Google Play Store, get it up and running.
Then make a copy of the OBB File, uninstall the genuine version and install the modded version you wish to use.
Once thats installed, dont run it, copy over the OBB folder/file then run the applications
Sincerest of thanks.I have been working on modding FF6 with some of the extra (special) features they are offering for the US army and USA version of the Anafi.
Since the 1st day of owning the Anafi - mapping has been an weak point in the App, the need for online maps and the fact that you cannot preload large areas, or choose the type of mapping has been pretty annoying.
Finally with version 6.7.0 these features are there, but not for us normal Anafi folks - until now.
My mod enables these features :-
1. Import and use custom map tiles.
Using standard (as used by Google Map / Microsoft Maps / OSM / etc) raster map tiles in a folder structures of map name / zoom / x / y.png
You can also import a ZIP file with the necessary map tiles, if you prefer to keep your maps separated in ZIP files.
It can handle zooms levels of 2 to 21.
View attachment 4963 View attachment 4964
2. Import KML files.
You can import KML files to show place markers, polygons, lines, etc - you can now mark out areas like places you can fly or not. Places of interest, and flying routes. Possibilities are endless with this.
KML will show up on the map as an overlay - most display style types are shown - line width and colours etc.
View attachment 4955 View attachment 4958
3. Automatic custom maps by putting your tiles / zip files / kml files in to the Phone / Freeflight 6 / Custom maps folder on your phone. Anything in this folder will be shown on the map without importing.
View attachment 4960 View attachment 4961
4. Display co-ordinates in the HUD Map, with Drone position, Dynamic position, and movable reticle. Co-ordinates can be copied to clipboard, and shared. Co-ordinate units are selectable between LATLNG, MGRS, UTM, and DMS
View attachment 4965 View attachment 4966 View attachment 4967
DOWNLOAD LINK & CHANGELOG
THIS IS MODIFIED SOFTWARE, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, POSTED FOR INFORMATION & ENTERTAINMENT ONLY.
ChangeLog (18th October 2020)
1) FCC MOD - Wifi location set to US
2) UBLOX ephemeris data - 2 weeks offline data (vs. orig 1 week offline data)
3) UBLOX ephemeris validity - 240 hours (vs. orig 96 hours)
4) UBLOX offline data download left at every 48 hours
5) GPS Position Display features enabled
6) Custom Map Import features enabled
7) KML file parsing and import features enabled
1) Fixed Parrot bug where the Y tile name was incorrectly calculated, causing custom tiles to be placed in the wrong place (typical Parrot they got the maths wrong to calculate the Y tile filename).
BATTERY VOLTAGE DISPLAY
THIS IS MODIFIED SOFTWARE, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, POSTED FOR INFORMATION & ENTERTAINMENT ONLY.
After many many hours of work on this, I finally managed to get battery voltage display. This is an experimental build with extensive changes, as listed below - so needs testing and feedback!
ChangeLog (12th November 2020) (Updates from 18th October 2020)
1) UBlox ephemeris now downloaded every 24 hours
2) Created new class/functions to get Drone Battery Voltage from ARSDK3 library
3) Created new class/functions to get Battery Voltage in to GroundSDK from ARSDK3
4) Modified GroundSDK BatteryInfo class to now include Voltage
5) Created new class/functions to update Voltage when it changes
6) Created new class/function to display Battery Level and Battery Voltage in Piloting Top Bar Right
7) Created conditional logic to trigger Battery Warning below 7190mV, and Battery Critical below 6800mV (existing warning below 20%, critical below 10% stay the same)
8) Made layout changes to reduce margins around top bar and widen drone status bar, as well colour adjustments - to fit new information.
Changelog (30 November 2020)
1) Cosmetic changes - Warning and Critical Battery colours removed transparency to aid visibility
2) Adjusted battery voltage notices Warning below 7190mV, Critical below 6990mV
Changelog (10 December 2020)
1) FF6 updated to v6.7.1
2) Enabled Screenshot feature from piloting screen
3) Enabled Light mode - FF6 interface can be switched between full or light mode
4) Fixed battery voltage warning logic to change order of trigger against battery level
Changelog (01 March 2021)
1) FF6 updated to v6.7.3
It is suggested to un-install any version before v6.7.3 and install v6.7.3 as a fresh new install - there has been changes to the stored settings which do not upgrade correctly in v6.7.3.
Changelog (19 June 2021)
1) FF6 updated to v6.7.4
Changelog (17th September 2021)
1) FF6 updated to v6.7.5
Changelog (31st October 2021)
1) FF6 updated to v6.7.6
2) UBlox Ephemeris attempts to update every 12 hours
3) Changed Black Box Telemetry to record last ~20 minutes (rather than 60 seconds). Use latest Show Anafi Log to view these telemetry files.
Download from google drive :-
FF6 Mod Folder
FF6_6_7_6_SE_BATTERY.apk - Standard with SE and Battery features
FF6_6_7_6_FCC_SE_BATTERY.apk - FCC with SE and Battery features
(FF6_6_6_2_FCC_BATTERY.apk - FCC with Battery Display for users of firmware 1.6.x)
Monitoring voltages during fights is beneficial. Another good tool is Airdata that can be added into flight services. It’s free for basic plan with limited features. It does offer the ability to view battery info including voltages down to cell level and voltage deviations between cells. Data is reviewable after fight. I have found it useful to identify battery issuesI have not searched thread to confirm others who have had the same success, but:
ANAFI FW 1.8.2 , HW03
SKY CONTROLLER 3, 1.81
FF6_6_7_6_FCC_SE_BATTERY , mod installed. (Made sure wifi always on, this takes care Data Sync issue, I found)
From 3-4 flights, (in Italy), stopping at about 2km distance (longer ranges not needed for my use), I have full functionality. Primarily use it in mode FlightPlan.
Many, many thanks....I was getting about 800m max.
The added real-time battery voltage is crucial. I lost 3 ANAFI's (over water), when all reported 30-35% charge. I should have known better. Batteries were about 2+ years old, well used, thus not able to comply to bursts of high current draw. It's well know in the lithium world. Lesson learned: batteries > 2 years old, throw away, buy new ones. I was, however, rather disappointed that PARROT, instead of demonstrating professional courtesy, decided not to replace at least one drone, instead cited the out of warranty mantra. It was not cool, I have to say. Especially when they are trying to make dents into the DJI market dominance. I would imagine that by adding "exceptional customer service" to "complete data transparency and security" would provide further evidence of an advantage over DJI.
The mod app is once again in FCC mode. It is not clear as to what steps remedied the problem:Well, it was a victory, albeit short-term..
Has anyone experienced that this mod no longer goes into FCC mode?? Turned everything on next day. No FCC channels.... I left phone in airplane mode as well. No change. Is there some crucial set of turn on/connect steps to follow? This is strange..
There is one thing no clear to me
1. where are you located Europe or North America?
2. mod FFC_SE is for North America
3. mod SE is for Europe
This has to do with Wifi frequencies
Are you trying to use FFC_SE in Europe?
I've done this process a few times. Yesterday I did it again, ff6.7.6, all in the same way, ending with the replacement of the folder com.parrot.freeflight6, and when starting the app, I had lost the credentials of the Parrot account and had to 'pair' the controller with the drone. I don't remember having needed this at other times. Am I right ?Install first from Playstore, copy the ... \\ Android \ obb \ com.parrot.freeflight6 com folder to a safe directory, uninstall then the app. Install modded apk, then copy back the saved folder to the ... \\ Android \ obb \ com.parrot.freeflight6. Doesn't need synchronization anymore.
This constant struggle is due to the fact that you are updating the firmware as well as freeflight6.
I will stay for many years with 1.6.3 firmware freeflight6 6.6.2_FCC_battery_mod.
I just turn on and enjoy the flight.
Since my drone works perfectly with this firmware and there are no real news, I don't need to update.
There may be additional unforeseen problems with this update.
Why don't you enjoy using i