Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app - With Special Features

the new download link?
The download link is the same, look for the file that got uploaded on 20-6-2021

again, thank you for making this amazing mod.

would it be possible to create a vanilla version with only the FCC frequencies enabled? I’d like to test both versions!

The download link is the same, look for the file that got uploaded on 20-6-2021

again, thank you for making this amazing mod.

would it be possible to create a vanilla version with only the FCC frequencies enabled? I’d like to test both versions!
the file of 20-06-2021 doesn't work in fcc. i tried one hour ago. it's only my problem? is there anyone who has tested the apk and is in fcc?

The problem was with F****** Google android; I restored my XA2 as I only use it for Anafi,
after which I downloaded the latest FCC Mod app and now everything works again.

- after a factory restore, I ONLY downloaded and installed the FCC mod app for 6.7.4 this works 100% perfectly

I has installed this version of " FF6_6_7_4_FCC_SE_BATTERY.apk - FCC with SE and Battery features" on my Anafi and then no 36~ 48 channel is found on my Anafi.

Is there anyone successfully updating with the above modified FCC apps with FCC channel 36-48 still available on drone?

I just reinstall the modified FF6 6.7.4 FFC and find that FCC channels 36-48 working and existing.

Thank you so much Anafipilot1 for your updating and fixing the modified apps!???

Attachments

• IMG-20210624-WA0027.jpeg
    IMG-20210624-WA0027.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
Downloaded and installed roughly an hour ago, they are not inverted label wise.

FCC shows channels 1 through 10, 11, 36. 40, 44, 48, 149, 153, 157,161 & 165.
Please can you share the download link here

Lol imagine have to operate a drone when you cannot click on the download link

I just reinstall the modified FF6 6.7.4 FFC and find that FCC channels 36-48 working and existing.

Thank you so much Anafipilot1 for your updating and fixing the modified apps!???
I also managed to get the FCC channels after resetting the phone and moving the obb file from the original application to another phone.
Thank you.

Reactions: Seven Ng
Just like the official app, this one crashes on start up, accept term and condition. I have a samsung a72 android 11 by the way, anyone is facing the same problem?

Factory restore your Android device if you don’t want a single problem, after that only install this modified APK and it will work 100% guaranteed.

everything else is just wasting your time

Reactions: Knight_Templars
Factory restore your Android device if you don’t want a single problem, after that only install this modified APK and it will work 100% guaranteed.

It’s quite a bit excessive, but sure, this works ;).
When I upgrade the app, and if it crash at startup, I only clean cache. I don’t waste my time to do this way :rolleyes:

I know how to clear the data or cache, but still wont work. The official parrot app does not work ether so it must be some problem with the latest android system 11. The latest parrot official app was working really well with my last phone, android version 8

Update:
Factory restore in the end was the only way to fix the problem. Very strange but is working now the official parrot app. Have not tested the mod app yet!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 3201
Hello how are you? I am from Argentina, new here, I would like to know how to install the app I have a problem with synchronization.

Thank you very much, excellent work

I also managed to get the FCC channels after resetting the phone and moving the obb file from the original application to another phone.
Thank you.
where is the exact location of the OBB file on the phone. Is there any issue with the battery management with the latest firmware

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut