Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 new installation - synchronization failed

MicWaw

Reaction score
Hello,
I bought used Anafi this week. Trying to install FreeFlight 6 on my Samsung S10e android device.
I'm getting well-known synchronization failed issue.
The app was downloaded & installed as APK as the official one is not available for my phone (Android 12).
I guess what is missing is the OBB folder as nothing was downloaded. Just checked in File explorer - nothing created under \internal storage\android\obb\

Can someone help me to get the OBB folder/file so that I can place it manually to be able to launch the app?

Thanks!

Which version of FF6 are you using?

Alternatively I found an old iPhone SE (2016) to see whether App is available for iOS... and yes - I installed it (ver 6.7.5) and no issue with synchro.
Not sure if the official one for iOS contains all the fixes, features in compare to the one moded for Android (FF6_6_7_6_FCC_SE_BATTERY.apk)

Can you advice please?

The official iOS app with not have the modifications, they are not "fixes", e.g. that the modified Android app has.

The official iOS app with not have the modifications, they are not "fixes", e.g. that the modified Android app has.
Ok. So what about missing OBB folder for Android 6.7.6?
Is there any common OBB file across different android phones, versions, etc.? Or it must be downloaded per exact phone I'm using?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320