Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 - not on the App Store anymore?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any wider problem with installing FreeFlight 6?
Today I installed it from independent APK site providing version for my 4.4.2 Android (previous to 6.5.x) and I was receiving "Synchronization failed. Check you internet connection" no matter what.
I hope there isn't problem with KitKat 4.4.2 on Galaxy S5. I was using it with Parrot Bebop2 and it was doing just fine.
Previous versions still alert with synchronization failed error.
But new version for Android is available now in Play Store - installed, runs smoothly with 4.4.2 KitKat.
I didn't receive any errors.

Offered the update this morning but didn't have time and now it seems to have disappeared from the Play store again , in app purchases not available for purchase. Ho hum

It's gone yet again... Yet another update on the way.... 8/25/19

2 updates within a week, that is a lot of updates!

It's not out yet maybe later today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Unless the guy who does the updates is getting paid over time I don't think it is a update. More like a screw up on Google Play Store. Could be wrong but Parrot employees don't work weekends and most of France is on their month off for the holidays so we will have to see if in fact there is a update.

I second that... plus the fact that propagating an update just before what we call the ‘black Week-End’ when everybody is trying to get back home in the traffic jam after summer holidays would not be very wise...

Reactions: oakie42
not much fun if someone has just newly purchased an Anafi and are wanting to go fly it.... and it's no fun for us mere mortals that have no clue as to what is going on with the up/down of the software..... personally I use the modded app....

Android FF6 users: I noticed this, green bar on top.

"This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices."

Do not like apple.
So is it being phased out of Android devices? I think I'll wait longer to see if it appears, before getting the apk. 2nd day and not on google play store.

Last edited:
I dont think Parrot would be dumb enough to phase it out of Android. Thats probably where the bulk of the users are, and excluding them would certainly cause some severe financial damage to Parrot........ Well not unless Apple have bought them out...... Which I dont see happening :)

Do not like apple.
So is it being phased out of Android devices? I think I'll wait longer to see if it appears, before getting the apk. 2nd day and not on google play store.

I use FF6 on my iPad Pro with the Parrot holder for tablets .. it feels great to fly that way ...

Do not like apple.

That probably to deter people from trying to install an ios app on an android device.

At the moment you can down download the android version using the google play link here:~ FreeFlight 6 ,which you could then side load.

App back in play store. I already have version 6.5.3 installed and it's telling me I need to update to the same version 6.5.3.

At the time wilb0 posted that it was back in the App store I did a search for it and yes it came up in the search. Now after doing the same search it is not there. The funny thing is I already had 6.5.3 and it wanted me to download and install it again. Some really weird stuff going on.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave01