Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 Synchronization interrupted

Musicboy

Reaction score
Hi All,

After 2 weeks(more or less) that I'm using the app, when I open Freeflight 6 I received the error attached(Synchronization interrupted, check internet connection).
If I re-intall the app, It's All ok, but after 2 wks happen the same thing.
Do you have any suggestions in order to fix this issue?

Thanks
Luca

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190602-200814_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    Screenshot_20190602-200814_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 30
This message should not appear with a good internet connection and with data transfer allowed.
I know. My connections, WiFi and 4G, are good, therefore I don't understand.
Anyway, if I re-install the app, It's working well.

I know. My connections, WiFi and 4G, are good, therefore I don't understand.
Anyway, if I re-install the app, It's working well.
Yes, Wifi and 4G ok is good, but main thing is the internet connectivity. Do you have a data flatrate?

Yes, Wifi and 4G ok is good, but main thing is the internet connectivity. Do you have a data flatrate?
I have a Company sim, I know only that I have 6GB per month.
Anyway, I don't understand, when I re-install the app It's All ok.

I have a Company sim, I know only that I have 6GB per month.
Anyway, I don't understand, when I re-install the app It's All ok.
I also don't understand this message completely, but I would still check two things (Android):
1. App properties: Is mobile data usage allowed? Is background data usage allowed? Is background activity allowed? No energy saving option for this app activated?
2. Ask your IT security staff: Does my Company sim allow app synchronisation (app installation obviously is allowed!)?

I also don't understand this message completely, but I would still check two things (Android):
1. App properties: Is mobile data usage allowed? Is background data usage allowed? Is background activity allowed? No energy saving option for this app activated?
2. Ask your IT security staff: Does my Company sim allow app synchronisation (app installation obviously is allowed!)?
About the point 1 All the settings are ok, I have to check about the two point, but I guess that the Synchronization allowed, because after the installation the app is working well.

About the point 1 All the settings are ok, I have to check about the two point, but I guess that the Synchronization allowed, because after the installation the app is working well.
During installation all parts of the software (app and further data like drone's firmware) are installed.
Days later the app checks for new data (firmware) and wants to download these data (called synchronisation). But your internet connection doesn't allow (interrupts!) that.
You could try the step described here for FF6 v6.5.1:

I read th
During installation all parts of the software (app and further data like drone's firmware) are installed.
Days later the app checks for new data (firmware) and wants to download these data (called synchronisation). But your internet connection doesn't allow (interrupts!) that.
You could try the step described here for FF6 v6.5.1:
I read this post, but I don't understand somethings.
I have already installed the app from Playstore, now I Downloaded the obb file, but where should I place this file?

Thanks

I read th

I read this post, but I don't understand somethings.
I have already installed the app from Playstore, now I Downloaded the obb file, but where should I place this file?

Thanks
I placed the obb file and now the app is working well.
Now I have another question; when Parrot will release a new app version, Have I update the obb file? If so, where do I find this file?

Thanks

I accidentally deleted the app today and some problem got triggered.

After the reinstallation I had to download the .obb file, otherwise i wasn't able anymore to install the modded app, due to that sync interruption message.

After placing the .obb files, the sync error was gone. And also i noticed that all the settings i had before, are still there. It is like modded app and the official one from the Play Store were installed into two different paths.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryontarded