Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Future Anafi sale?

DaveN

Reaction score
Any Parrot psychics here willing to predict when Parrot will offer a discount on the Anafi? I never did get mine working again (vertical camera fault) and am considering to get a replacement though I'm not willing to pay full price considering how mime fell from the sky and don't want to buy used on Amazon or eBay at more than the holiday price last Christmas.

Here Is an option:

Parrot PF728000 ANAFI Drone, Foldable Quadcopter Drone with 4K HDR Camera, Compact, Silent & Autonomous, Realize your shots with a 180 vertical swivel camera, Dark Grey (Renewed) $369.99

Link:
Amazon Parrot Renewed.

Here Is an option:

Parrot PF728000 ANAFI Drone, Foldable Quadcopter Drone with 4K HDR Camera, Compact, Silent & Autonomous, Realize your shots with a 180 vertical swivel camera, Dark Grey (Renewed) $369.99

Link:
Amazon Parrot Renewed.
I'm hesitant about buying a 'renewed' Anafi because my original one fell from the sky after ~15 flights and I want the longer warranty. 90 days is a bit short for a warranty.

I'm hesitant about buying a 'renewed' Anafi because my original one fell from the sky after ~15 flights and I want the longer warranty. 90 days is a bit short for a warranty.
I don't blame you for wanting a new one but I just wanted to make sure you were aware that the cheap Amazon ones were out there.

My experience with used Anafi drones on eBay and refurbs from Amazon has been good. I fly almost every day for at least a few minutes so I can put a drone through a serious test within the 90 day return window.

The biggest reason I can see for avoiding the Amazon Renewed ones is that they will only guarantee 80% of new battery life..... my actual experience has been that the batteries I have received were in the high 90% but as we need every drop of juice it can be a concern.

I don't blame you for wanting a new one but I just wanted to make sure you were aware that the cheap Amazon ones were out there.

My experience with used Anafi drones on eBay and refurbs from Amazon has been good. I fly almost every day for at least a few minutes so I can put a drone through a serious test within the 90 day return window.

The biggest reason I can see for avoiding the Amazon Renewed ones is that they will only guarantee 80% of new battery life..... my actual experience has been that the batteries I have received were in the high 90% but as we need every drop of juice it can be a concern.
I still have two of my own batteries. I lost one when my Anafi went swimming and it took me four weeks to recover it. I still like the ability to look up and this is the one to do that. I asked Parrot about selling users bare drones without a controller, battery, etc. but they won't do that. I'm in Wisconsin so flying season doesn't start for a while so I can wait. Thanks for the heads up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut