Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello from Austrian Skies

s4m04

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi all,
I'm an Italian RC passionate who is actually living in in Tirol, on the Austrian Alps.
I'm an Anafi owner which I have purchased after I've discovered that my dear Bebop2 does not appreciate the subzero temperatures that we have for at least a third of the year.

Glad to be here and hoping to share knowledge and experiences with other passionate pilots

Samoa

Thank you all for the welcome :)

Welcome from the UK. I look forward to seeing some shots of the beautiful Tirol.

I hope to upload something soon but the Anafi arrived basically at the same time of my second son :p so.. I don't know yet when "soon" will be :p
In the meantime, here are some footages taken with my Beebop2

Welcome from Downunder (Australia) & congratulations on your son! I had to look up Tirol, what a beautiful place! :love:
Thank you man :)
You too live in a wonderful place :) I've been there for my honeymoon and actually, on my way to Kangaroo Island, I've spent some days also in Adelaide and one of my regret is that I didn't have a drone with me to take some shots of your beauties. Hopefully it won't be the last time I came Downunder. My wife is still crying thinking back at the beautiful time we spent there :)

• Wow
Reactions: Krusty Geeza

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peacefulparrots76