Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello..........New Owner

slvervper99

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Just joined in to this forum. Currently a member of the Autel forum and used to be in the Yuneec forum. Pulled the trigger on the Anafi because Best Buy currently includes a 32 GB microSD and an extra battery for the same price without; this is my third drone, my first one was the Yuneec Q500 4K which I crashed into a tree, got stuck for a month before I was able to retrieve it. Ended up selling it for parts. My Autel is an XSP....was contemplating between the Anafi and the EVO...I know apples and oranges but what sold me on the Anafi is the "dolly zoom" and the 180 degree camera not to mention -cheaper. Will be picking it up later today at Best Buy.

Hey great to see you over here. Totally different bird then our x-stars so take your time to get to know the Anafi. It is a fun little bird to fly thats for sure. Nice part about it you actually get 25 minutes out of a battery. :)

Reactions: slvervper99
Hey great to see you over here. Totally different bird then our x-stars so take your time to get to know the Anafi. It is a fun little bird to fly thats for sure. Nice part about it you actually get 25 minutes out of a battery. :)
Thanks, Agustine. :D

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the ParrotPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Parrot quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!

Reactions: slvervper99
Man, got mine at bestbuy in Canada recently and they didn’t give me any extras.

They didn’t even have them on display, I had to explain what it was to the salesguy and he went out back for like 10 minutes searching. Came back with what he said was the last one left. Guess they either aren’t having trouble selling them, or are having trouble stocking them.

LOL
Ya I live in Thunder Bay or very close to it. I bought mine in July and was surprised they had them in stock. Got the last one on display but there was another out the next day so they must only have so much room in store to display them. Bestbuy sales people are not the brightest light bulb on the tree if you know what I mean. I asked for a extra battery and he wanted to sell me a battery from a Mavic. I just laughed and walked away to pay for the Anafi.
Good luck on finding batteries here in Canada. You can get them from Amazon but they come from China at almost double the price they should be. Hopefully Parrot will get them here. They must be having import problems with Lipo batteries to Canada.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut