Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello There....

Scarabrae

Reaction score
Hi all, Scarabrae here from the UK. Been flying a Bebop 2 for about six months now, with various results and incidents, love it! Quick question, I'v'e installed freeflight pro on a bigger tablet (old eyes) for using flightplan. On the new tablet it says i need to purchase flightplan, even though i already have it on my smart phone! Please don't tell me you have to buy it twice? Surely it's linked to my account?

Anywho, great to meet you all, look forward to chatting.

Welcome aboard! If your tablet is the same operating system type (Android for example) it should indeed be linked to your account, as long as you are logged in to the same account on both devices. Well, that's assuming it's the same for the Bebop as it is for the Anafi. Do you have a "Restore Purchase" button as part of Freeflight Pro? Maybe try that, if you do.

Hey Krusty, sadly no restore purchase button and yes it's on the same operating system (android) with a linked account. Signed in on both, my smart phone and the tablet. Both Samsung Galaxy Tab and Galaxy phone. Yet the tablet still tells me i need to buy the free flight extension..go figure.

• Sad
Reactions: Krusty Geeza
Hey Krusty, sadly no restore purchase button and yes it's on the same operating system (android) with a linked account. Signed in on both, my smart phone and the tablet. Both Samsung Galaxy Tab and Galaxy phone. Yet the tablet still tells me i need to buy the free flight extension..go figure.
Maybe give it some time to see if it eventually catches up & syncs your previous in-app purchases? On the Anafi sub-forum someone had the same issue, then it mysteriously resolved itself, as if by magic!

Have you shut down & re-started your newer device? Sometimes newly installed apps need a reboot to finalise something.

Reactions: Scarabrae

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut