Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello

Seank

Reaction score
Hi everyone just a quick hello
Bought a Anafi last Saturday but haven’t been able to fly yet as it’s very windy here in Tasmania at the moment
I’m a novice flyer and this is my first quad so hopefully if I’m careful I’ll be trouble free...maybe
Anyway cheers for now

Hi everyone just a quick hello
Bought a Anafi last Saturday but haven’t been able to fly yet as it’s very windy here in Tasmania at the moment
I’m a novice flyer and this is my first quad so hopefully if I’m careful I’ll be trouble free...maybe
Anyway cheers for now

I'm just a stones throw north in Victoria, the drone can handle winds really well, just take her out and have fun, I just got mine Friday and I couldn't imagine not flying it day one haha. Just always know where trees are and you'll be fine going 30m up in the winds. We are getting pretty good winds here today too, but I just took her out low and had fun.

Hi Lez well I did do a hover in the lounge room for about 10 secs but outside we have 65-70km gusts here so I’m a bit cautious, I’ll wait till it calms down and then have a go

Hi Lez well I did do a hover in the lounge room for about 10 secs but outside we have 65-70km gusts here so I’m a bit cautious, I’ll wait till it calms down and then have a go

Yeah nah our winds only 30km haha that's crazy gusts you got. I'd be interested to hear how it handles if you do take it outside update us how it did. I get a bit freaked out when I'm 260m up and get the wind warning. So if it is too windy it will warn you too.

60 - 70 km/hr!! Now THAT'S windy! :oops: My personal max is about 30 km/hr. Theoretically the Anafi could fly up to 50 km/hr but you probably wouldn't get any usable video. Welcome and have a look at my Drone 101 post for new pilots. Advice for new pilots

Reactions: Big Lez maate
Thanks Rocky it’s normal this time of year to be windy, winter to spring, should calm down soon , I had a short fly today but it was still to bad for me
Will spend the time reading the manual again
Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut