Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How good has the Anafi gotten with firmware updates in 1 year?

ihavequestions

Reaction score
I haven't used it in awhile. But I'm breaking it out of the closet to try again. Is it significantly better now? I remember a lot of stability/connection issues when up in the air not too far from where I was standing in a medium interference environment or some camera jittering issues. Hope it's gotten a lot better in the last year.

Oh wow do you have some reading to do :)

We have had a few updates, some good, some bad, and some very bad. However you are going to miss all that fun and tears we had as you should be just updating to the current release of 1.6.8 and latest software 6.6.9

From the users who updated this week and last weekend, the reports have been good, everyone seems to be back to a stable situation, but of course everyone has different experiences based on where they are, whether they are on FCC or CE mode.

My recommendation would be for you to download the latest FF6 from the play store, then update the firmware. You will possibly need to do a battery firmware update (We had to on the previous firmware).

Then take her for a flight and see how that performs for you.

Reactions: dashSolo
Oh wow do you have some reading to do :)

We have had a few updates, some good, some bad, and some very bad. However you are going to miss all that fun and tears we had as you should be just updating to the current release of 1.6.8 and latest software 6.6.9

From the users who updated this week and last weekend, the reports have been good, everyone seems to be back to a stable situation, but of course everyone has different experiences based on where they are, whether they are on FCC or CE mode.

My recommendation would be for you to download the latest FF6 from the play store, then update the firmware. You will possibly need to do a battery firmware update (We had to on the previous firmware).

Then take her for a flight and see how that performs for you.
Looks like I missed a lot of drama! Anafis falling from the sky? ?WHOA ?!

Yes its been an interesting few months to say the least. But now hoping we have turned a corner, I think Parrot realised they have caused some bad feeling and a great deal of people lost faith in the product (myself included), so much that we stopped flying as we never knew whose was going to be the next doomed to fall from the sky.

Thats behind us now. We just need to sort this **** COVID-19 issue so we can get back to some flying whilst the decent weather is with us.

Just come back from my second flight with the latest updates and the results are still good. Max range I did was 700m and height of 100m. Still scary to go beyond. So you pop in at the right moment :) . As 'Gas' said - the battery update is something new you'll experience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem