Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How long does it take to calibrate gimbal?

SkyHiBaby

Reaction score
I've tried calibrating gimbal three times. I cancelled it each time after about 15-20 minutes. I've done it before and I'm pretty sure it only took less than a minute. Anybody know if this is normal? Thanks

Reactions: vekthor
Hello there

Check that you are on a perfectly leveled surface. The same has happened to me
and i found that the drone was not happy with the ground beneath ??

I hope it´s the same problem, fly safe

I've tried calibrating gimbal three times. I cancelled it each time after about 15-20 minutes. I've done it before and I'm pretty sure it only took less than a minute. Anybody know if this is normal? Thanks

Hi Vekthor, i also have problems with calibration. I tried on various surface but Anafi doesn't like it! It still gives me the error message. On what surface did you do the calibration?

Hi there

At first i was trying on a table and it turned out that the table had a very slight inclination.
I opted to do it on the pavement, outside.
After several attempts i calibrated outside and used a level tool (you can install one on your smartphone if you don´t have the tool itself) to make sure the floor was leveled.

Everything worked once i found a leveled surface. I´m not sure if our experience is the same, if the problem is similar, but give it a try, i hope it works out for you.

Fly safe

Hi Vekthor, i also have problems with calibration. I tried on various surface but Anafi doesn't like it! It still gives me the error message. On what surface did you do the calibration?

Hi guys, I eventually resorted to the old standby - turn everything off and start over again, did the trick! Works now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut