Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to avoid fish-eye effect

Shiningmonk

Reaction score
I got some footage yesterday, both video and stills. I didn't change any of the camera settings. However, the stills suffer from a noticeable fish eye effect, whereas the videos (of the same scene) don't. What can I do to avoid the fish eye effect?

Probably you have wide angle picture selected in the settings. You have to select rectangle which is basically just a corrected version of the image.
See attachments image for details on how to change it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190501-072748.jpg
    Screenshot_20190501-072748.jpg
    902.6 KB · Views: 29
You can also convert your photos with fish eye effect later with a photo editing program and a LCP for Anafi's cam:

Probably you have wide angle picture selected in the settings. You have to select rectangle which is basically just a corrected version of the image.
See attachments image for details on how to change it.
Thanks, this is helpful to know, but I checked and it's definitely JPG rectangle NOT wide. Are there any other possible reasons?

You can also convert your photos with fish eye effect later with a photo editing program and a LCP for Anafi's cam:
That's great that people are designing tools in graphics programs for Anafi users. Though it's a few levels above my experience at the moment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ibrah99