Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Imported photo on Mac OS X Catalina : RAW and JPG no longer stacked

Patrick42

Reaction score
I've just updated my old Mac mini to Mac OS X Catalina (I keep it before to use Aperture, no longer a problem to use it).
Before, when I import photo from my SD Card from Anafi, RAW and JPG were stacked together, now they are separate. Do you have an idea why and how to correct this problem?

Attachments

• Not stacked.png
    Not stacked.png
    500 KB · Views: 3
  • stacked.png
    stacked.png
    249.5 KB · Views: 3

Look towards the bottom for the paragraph "Switching from JPEG to RAW". It gives instruction on how to tell your Photo app to look for the RAW instead of JPEG. The paragraph explains why this happens. Hope that helps. Aloha!

Look towards the bottom for the paragraph "Switching from JPEG to RAW". It gives instruction on how to tell your Photo app to look for the RAW instead of JPEG. The paragraph explains why this happens. Hope that helps. Aloha!
Thanks. Unfortunately, it's not working:
  • it's working when I ask to import a specific folder : then I can't erase automatically
  • when I use the normal import function that start when I plug SD card, the JPG and Raw are splited
It appears with Catalina, seems like a bug

Just tested, it's working with Big Sur, seems to be a Catalina bug.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vonstar53