Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

In App Purchases Locked Out Problems

I was in contact with a person who will remain unknown but works very closely with Parrot in Paris. After going over some of the details that we have experienced he wanted my case number. I gave it to him and he replied with this meaning he just another link in the chain but he will see what he can do.

Thanks, I will TRY to speed things up for you (although this is not my job, but I like to help).

After giving more info and thanking him for trying to help he replied with this.

You are very welcome. As you might have gathered, Parrot is experiencing difficult times and the company is reorganizing to better serve Parrot pilots. This reorganization explains the mishap too many of you have suffered. All of you will of course get your apps back, but all of you are actually waiting in a line. I might have bumped you up a few spots today, but we simply can’t make everyone right at once. Of course, I’m not even supposed to tell you all of this, but I can guarantee you that all of us here in Paris are listening and grateful to Parrot pilots for their purchase and their support.

So it would seems changes are still happening at Parrot and hopefully things will improve before its to late for this company.
Keeping my fingers crossed for the best outcome. ?

Reactions: MustangPhil

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood