Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

In App purshases... twice!

vekthor

Reaction score
Hi all
The other day was checking the in-app purshases and decided to buy. I was using not my device (iphoneSE), but my father's android mobile device.
Made the purshase, checked the freeflight options and there they were; follow me/flight plan.
To my surprise, when i got home, powered on the Anafi, went to the same App this time on my device and... even being logged on, the apps didn't appear or restore.
I contacted parrot, they issued a ticket number but never replied. I ended up buying them also for the IOS device.
I am sharing this with the community so that you make the purshase WITH the system you'll be using(android/IOS) since Parrot does not validate/restore your purshases from a centralised point (the app/parrot servers), but through the app store of each device eco-system.
Hope this helps anyone. ?

This is the way Parrot does things. You can transfer from any Android to another Android and any iOS to another iOS but you cannot transfer between the two operating systems. Its been that way for ever and ever. It sucks but thats how it is.

Reactions: vekthor
This is the way Parrot does things. You can transfer from any Android to another Android and any iOS to another iOS but you cannot transfer between the two operating systems. Its been that way for ever and ever. It sucks but thats how it is.

Thank you for the feedback. I am a newbie at parrot software (well, had an ar drone 1 a while back) , but had DJI products since then. Still have my Spark to keep company to the Anafi. ? Love them both.

Well your not the only one that has got screwed that way so don't feel bad. I bought them when they were full price $32 bucks Canadian each and about 2 weeks later they dropped the price down to a buck or two.

Well your not the only one that has got screwed that way so don't feel bad. I bought them when they were full price $32 bucks Canadian each and about 2 weeks later they dropped the price down to a buck or two.

Yup... that sucked bigtime...
They shouldn't have been 'purshases' in the first place. Many people were unhappy about that.
Thank you ?

That's not really a Parrot thing, that's how both systems handle purchases through their respective app stores.

Hi there
Yes, i see. In fact it is. In my case i usually only use one device to

Mine using samsung c9 pro, i bought the Follow and Flight Plan 2 days ago but my phone is not compatible to anafi, then i installed free flight 6 in my wife's phone samsung s7 edge and anafi fly perfectly, but when i click the restore button, it id nothing, they are both android, is there any solution?

If you are using different Google accounts (mail addresses) on the two devices, then you have to purchase twice.

I would assume that the purchases are always associated with a Google account. So if you have two accounts on a device it may actaully keep track of which apps were purchased with what account. So you might have to uninstall and reinstall under the account that "owns" the app.

I would assume that the purchases are always associated with a Google account. So if you have two accounts on a device it may actaully keep track of which apps were purchased with what account. So you might have to uninstall and reinstall under the account that "owns" the app.
It WORKED, i added the same account on device 2 as device 1 but i forgot to change the account name in google play store, now both of my devices have those features, thanks my brother i love u so much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut