Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Introduce Yourself!

Rockitttt

Reaction score
I'm new to the drone community. My name is Ben and live in powder springs Georgia and have a bebop2. I had a unfortunate upside down into a lake landing yesterday. After about 15 minutes floating upside down, I was able to retreive it, remove the battery, strip it down, clean it entirely with rubbing alcohol. It actually works again!! However, the camera has got a fog like appearance now. Does anyone know if that is a water damaged camera or the main board? Any help would be appreciated!
Im not an expert but try using a little heat from a hairblower or something alike. Just keep the temperature under 70 degrees celcius. That's where moste plastic gets soft. I used it for my headlights of the car. Or put it near a heater. Keep turning it so the water vapes can get out.
You're lucky. I lost my anafi completely it's still looking at fish right now🙈

Bman550

Reaction score
Im not an expert but try using a little heat from a hairblower or something alike. Just keep the temperature under 70 degrees celcius. That's where moste plastic gets soft. I used it for my headlights of the car. Or put it near a heater. Keep turning it so the water vapes can get out.
You're lucky. I lost my anafi completely it's still looking at fish right now🙈
I'm sorry to hear that. I did have a mod added with floats but accidentally hit the flip button and it flipped straight upside down! I understand the sensor is located at the back of the camera. I saw a thread yesterday someone was able to pry the backplate off but mine is glued on tight. Any suggestions to remove that to clean it? I am considering using my demel to cut it loose. I was able to remove the fish eye lens and clean there.

davyg

Reaction score
Hiya folks.

Looking to buy an Anafi in the next few days or so... been building and flying drones for a number of years now, the DIY rigs are just a hassle to transport at times... I have viewed countless videos and read as much info as I can process on the Anafi, it certainly looks a capable craft for what I want to do with it... looking forward to being an active member of the forums... :)

Agustine

Staff member
Reaction score
Hiya folks.

Looking to buy an Anafi in the next few days or so... been building and flying drones for a number of years now, the DIY rigs are just a hassle to transport at times... I have viewed countless videos and read as much info as I can process on the Anafi, it certainly looks a capable craft for what I want to do with it... looking forward to being an active member of the forums... :)
Welcome to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your membership. There are many other members happy to provide assistance for any issues you may have, and those that may need information you bring. A lot of good information is already stored in existing threads.

Couple easy things:
1.) The search Icon is your friend. It's the magnifying glass near the upper right of the screen when you scroll all the way up. It can find many answers you will never find by yourself.
2.) Be aware that you won't always get a quick response. There are times when many other members are on line, and sometimes only a few. A response may not show up until the right person sees it.
3.) Be aware the forum is Global. If you are exchanging with a member on the other side of the world, response can get delayed and out of sequence due to a difference in local time.
4.) Although the Forum is global, the language is English. It is customary to translate other languages to English. Many members also include the original language post to help alleviate translation errors.
5.) Review the forum rules (on the bottom right). There are not too many, but it is important they are followed to keep the Forum a useful and happy place for everyone.

ChrisKz

Reaction score
Hi Guys n Girls
I'm Chris from UK , 59 and retired due to disability . Looking to purchase the Anafi in the next few days. Been looking at the you tube videos of many makes of Drones,,, Everyone seems to have the D** and the like .. Sorry , not my style , I like the look and the versatility of the Anafi ... Just waiting for the prices to fall a little , before I decide which "package " to get . Quite envious of you guys Stateside as there are always coupons and vouchers for the Drone .... Very little like that in the U.K ( and to think it's a French Company ) just across the channel . Anyhow . enough of my rantings .. lol . Just thought I would introduce myself and hopefully enjoy being part of the Parrot community

Agustine

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome and being on your side of the ocean you will find better sales for the Anafi. You just need to look around. Best part about where you live you can get parts pretty easily compared to North America.
Good luck in your search

Reactions: ChrisKz

ChrisKz

Reaction score
Welcome and being on your side of the ocean you will find better sales for the Anafi. You just need to look around. Best part about where you live you can get parts pretty easily compared to North America.
Good luck in your search
LOL .. spent 2 days and cheapest was £499 for the "basic" anafi ....... Waiting to see if "Amazon Day ", the Anafi will be cheaper

Pixelpilot

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’m Jeff, 48 and just taken delivery of my Anafi today.
It’s my first ‘proper’ drone and as a keen photographer I’m looking forward to the new possibilities it will bring.

Cheers for now,
Jeff

Agustine

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’m Jeff, 48 and just taken delivery of my Anafi today.
It’s my first ‘proper’ drone and as a keen photographer I’m looking forward to the new possibilities it will bring.

Cheers for now,
Jeff
Welcome to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your membership. There are many other members happy to provide assistance for any issues you may have, and those that may need information you bring. A lot of good information is already stored in existing threads.

Couple easy things:
1.) The search Icon is your friend. It's the magnifying glass near the upper right of the screen when you scroll all the way up. It can find many answers you will never find by yourself.
2.) Be aware that you won't always get a quick response. There are times when many other members are on line, and sometimes only a few. A response may not show up until the right person sees it.
3.) Be aware the forum is Global. If you are exchanging with a member on the other side of the world, response can get delayed and out of sequence due to a difference in local time.
4.) Although the Forum is global, the language is English. It is customary to translate other languages to English. Many members also include the original language post to help alleviate translation errors.
5.) Review the forum rules (on the bottom right). There are not too many, but it is important they are followed to keep the Forum a useful and happy place for everyone.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mark G