Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Introduce Yourself!

I'm new to the drone community. My name is Ben and live in powder springs Georgia and have a bebop2. I had a unfortunate upside down into a lake landing yesterday. After about 15 minutes floating upside down, I was able to retreive it, remove the battery, strip it down, clean it entirely with rubbing alcohol. It actually works again!! However, the camera has got a fog like appearance now. Does anyone know if that is a water damaged camera or the main board? Any help would be appreciated!
Im not an expert but try using a little heat from a hairblower or something alike. Just keep the temperature under 70 degrees celcius. That's where moste plastic gets soft. I used it for my headlights of the car. Or put it near a heater. Keep turning it so the water vapes can get out.
You're lucky. I lost my anafi completely it's still looking at fish right now?

Im not an expert but try using a little heat from a hairblower or something alike. Just keep the temperature under 70 degrees celcius. That's where moste plastic gets soft. I used it for my headlights of the car. Or put it near a heater. Keep turning it so the water vapes can get out.
You're lucky. I lost my anafi completely it's still looking at fish right now?
I'm sorry to hear that. I did have a mod added with floats but accidentally hit the flip button and it flipped straight upside down! I understand the sensor is located at the back of the camera. I saw a thread yesterday someone was able to pry the backplate off but mine is glued on tight. Any suggestions to remove that to clean it? I am considering using my demel to cut it loose. I was able to remove the fish eye lens and clean there.

Hiya folks.

Looking to buy an Anafi in the next few days or so... been building and flying drones for a number of years now, the DIY rigs are just a hassle to transport at times... I have viewed countless videos and read as much info as I can process on the Anafi, it certainly looks a capable craft for what I want to do with it... looking forward to being an active member of the forums... :)

Hiya folks.

Looking to buy an Anafi in the next few days or so... been building and flying drones for a number of years now, the DIY rigs are just a hassle to transport at times... I have viewed countless videos and read as much info as I can process on the Anafi, it certainly looks a capable craft for what I want to do with it... looking forward to being an active member of the forums... :)
Welcome to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your membership. There are many other members happy to provide assistance for any issues you may have, and those that may need information you bring. A lot of good information is already stored in existing threads.

Couple easy things:
1.) The search Icon is your friend. It's the magnifying glass near the upper right of the screen when you scroll all the way up. It can find many answers you will never find by yourself.
2.) Be aware that you won't always get a quick response. There are times when many other members are on line, and sometimes only a few. A response may not show up until the right person sees it.
3.) Be aware the forum is Global. If you are exchanging with a member on the other side of the world, response can get delayed and out of sequence due to a difference in local time.
4.) Although the Forum is global, the language is English. It is customary to translate other languages to English. Many members also include the original language post to help alleviate translation errors.
5.) Review the forum rules (on the bottom right). There are not too many, but it is important they are followed to keep the Forum a useful and happy place for everyone.

Welcome and being on your side of the ocean you will find better sales for the Anafi. You just need to look around. Best part about where you live you can get parts pretty easily compared to North America.
Good luck in your search

Reactions: ChrisKz
Hi everyone,

I’m Jeff, 48 and just taken delivery of my Anafi today.
It’s my first ‘proper’ drone and as a keen photographer I’m looking forward to the new possibilities it will bring.

Cheers for now,
Jeff

Hi everyone,

I’m Jeff, 48 and just taken delivery of my Anafi today.
It’s my first ‘proper’ drone and as a keen photographer I’m looking forward to the new possibilities it will bring.

Cheers for now,
Jeff

Welcome to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your membership. There are many other members happy to provide assistance for any issues you may have, and those that may need information you bring. A lot of good information is already stored in existing threads.

Couple easy things:
1.) The search Icon is your friend. It's the magnifying glass near the upper right of the screen when you scroll all the way up. It can find many answers you will never find by yourself.
2.) Be aware that you won't always get a quick response. There are times when many other members are on line, and sometimes only a few. A response may not show up until the right person sees it.
3.) Be aware the forum is Global. If you are exchanging with a member on the other side of the world, response can get delayed and out of sequence due to a difference in local time.
4.) Although the Forum is global, the language is English. It is customary to translate other languages to English. Many members also include the original language post to help alleviate translation errors.
5.) Review the forum rules (on the bottom right). There are not too many, but it is important they are followed to keep the Forum a useful and happy place for everyone.

Hey guys, it's Oktay from Turkey. Just received my Anafi Extended today and planing to use for my personal video projects. Dolly zoom effect will make lots of great Instagram posts for my friends and family!

Hi everybody. I am from Belgium and I am 50. I am not new to drones but I am very new to Parrot - just got Anafi a few days ago and started enjoying it :)

Hi everybody. I am from Belgium and I am 50. I am not new to drones but I am very new to Parrot - just got Anafi a few days ago and started enjoying it :)

Couple easy things:

Please read over the Advice for new pilots

Hi! I got my first drone this past December, a GoPro Karma. Since I've decided to take a shot at making some money with drones, I realized I needed another. I got my Anafi five days ago. First few flights have me looking forward to using this little bird a lot. Looking forward to learning here and sharing what I learn.

Hi! I got my first drone this past December, a GoPro Karma. Since I've decided to take a shot at making some money with drones, I realized I needed another. I got my Anafi five days ago. First few flights have me looking forward to using this little bird a lot. Looking forward to learning here and sharing what I learn.

Welcome

Hello all! I live in TX and I am new to the Parrot Anafi community. I have tinkered with operating flying various UAVs. I picked up an Anafi to take pics and videos for photogrammetry and Real Estate projects. Neat little drone so far.

Hey all, I am Amanda and I live in New Jersey. I fly the Parrot Bebop 2 and an Anafi. I also recently got my FAA Part 107 thing completed. I enjoy photography, videography, ballet, juggling an d so much more.

Hello, i am Arnaud, flying discos on a private terrain south west of France.
Real size glider licence some 30 years ago, looking for flight sensations + curious about the potential of autonomous flights, agricultural, robotics..
My last crash was in a very high tree last year, during a planned flight, after loosing some 20 meters in altitude due to a bad conception of a 'happy anniversary' banner for my mother in law. A following storm and probably some boars finished it.
Looking forward to flying again this amazing drone !

Couple easy things:

Please read over the Advice for new pilots

Hello Parrot Pilots. Part 107 pilot from Smyrna,De! I am new to the forum and actually have been using the information on here to help determine my first purchase of a drone. I find the Anafi thermal very intriguing. Not because it does any one thing perfect, but the fact that it seems to have a little bit of everything up it's sleeve even though it may be slightly subpar. I think getting started in the drone world and wanting to eventually start creating business with this type of technology, I feel this drone is a great place to start for the value and also is a nice bird to have in any future collection of different drones to perform different tasks. I would rather have the capabilities to play with sub industry standard infrared rather than not having it at all. For $1900 vs $2,900 (M2ED) to get in the Infrared world seems to make this drone my top pick right now.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut