Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Introduce Yourself!

Welcome Jeff, I too am a DJI transplant, still learning the Anafi & FF6 app, breath of fresh air not having any NFZ's to deal with. Part 107, been flying for 3 years now.

Welcome Jeff, I too am a DJI transplant, still learning the Anafi & FF6 app, breath of fresh air not having any NFZ's to deal with. Part 107, been flying for 3 years now.
Thanks!!!! Hopefully someone will be able to explane that circle thing that turns green, blue & red.
Thanks, nice to meet you!!

Thanks!!!! Hopefully someone will be able to explane that circle thing that turns green, blue & red.

Thanks, nice to meet you!!
That little radar circle indicates you are pointing the RC at the Drone for best signal, you always want to have the red & green triangles overlapping each other, when they do it will be blue, that is where you will get the strongest signal. As you fly away, the Home Point direction will be indicated by a small HP icon on the outer edge of the radar.

That little radar circle indicates you are pointing the RC at the Drone for best signal, you always want to have the red & green triangles overlapping each other, when they do it will be blue, that is where you will get the strongest signal. As you fly away, the Home Point direction will be indicated by a small HP icon on the outer edge of the radar.
Thank you.
I suspected it was something like that. When I would point the rc at Anafi the red would disappear. But that’s about all I could figure out.
Thank you very much.

Thank you.
I suspected it was something like that. When I would point the rc at Anafi the red would disappear. But that’s about all I could figure out.
Thank you very much.
Was wondering if you could help me with this. I can’t download follow me from ff6 app. All it says is restore purchase, in the top right corner, where I think the price is supposed to be. Am using iPhone 8.

Was wondering if you could help me with this. I can’t download follow me from ff6 app. All it says is restore purchase, in the top right corner, where I think the price is supposed to be. Am using iPhone 8.
Ive also been emailing a woman named Sarah, but haven’t heard back from her, & called customer service & and have gotten nowhere.

Yeah, the IOS version is still a bit buggy, from what I understand it is still a BETA version even though they released it to the App Store (stupid) I had no problem on my Galaxy S8+, $ 17.99 USD. BTW the S8+ has an 1130 nit screen display, that's brighter than my Crystal Sky 5.5". no problem viewing in direct sunlight.

Yeah, the IOS version is still a bit buggy, from what I understand it is still a BETA version even though they released it to the App Store (stupid) I had no problem on my Galaxy S8+, $ 17.99 USD. BTW the S8+ has an 1130 nit screen display, that's brighter than my Crystal Sky 5.5". no problem viewing in direct sunlight.
T

Thanks KidQuad!!!!
To bad somebody from support couldn’t tell me that. Guess I’ll stop trying to download it. I also have Crystalsky, two of them. There absolutely wonderful. Say what you will about DJI, but I’m a fan.
Thanks again!!!
Same here. P3P, MP, MA & P4P love'em all, and quickly developing a fondness for the Anafi !

Hello all , I am ghosty from Sussex UK, new to this world of drones etc , just ordered the Anafi and cant wait to get up in the air . I say I am new been flying the 4k breeze for a good few months just to get know how they fly etc .This was a perfect learning experience even with all the bugs and iusses I had with flying it .

Hello folks
I'm based in Co.Down, N.Ireland
I have been flying RC fixed wing and helicopters for about 40 years, multirotors for about 9
I'm a commercial operator CAA PfCO#445 for about 7 years, flying a mix of selfbuilt hexacopters, selfbuilt fix wing, Yuneec Typhoon H/H520 and of course now the Anafi
I'm also an instructor and flight assessor for The UAV Academy for people wishing to go for their own CAA PfCO

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Hello folks
I'm based in Co.Down, N.Ireland
I have been flying RC fixed wing and helicopters for about 40 years, multirotors for about 9
I'm a commercial operator CAA PfCO#445 for about 7 years, flying a mix of selfbuilt hexacopters, selfbuilt fix wing, Yuneec Typhoon H/H520 and of course now the Anafi
I'm also an instructor and flight assessor for The UAV Academy for people wishing to go for their own CAA PfCO

Welcome to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your membership. There are many other members happy to provide assistance for any issues you may have, and those that may need information you bring. A lot of good information is already stored in existing threads.

Couple easy things:
1.) The search Icon is your friend. It's the magnifying glass near the upper right of the screen when you scroll all the way up. It can find many answers you will never find by yourself.
2.) Be aware that you won't always get a quick response. There are times when many other members are on line, and sometimes only a few. A response may not show up until the right person sees it.
3.) Be aware the forum is Global. If you are exchanging with a member on the other side of the world, response can get delayed and out of sequence due to a difference in local time.
4.) Although the Forum is global, the language is English. It is customary to translate other languages to English. Many members also include the original language post to help alleviate translation errors.
5.) Review the forum rules (on the bottom right). There are not too many, but it is important they are followed to keep the Forum a useful and happy place for everyone.

Hello there, I am in Singapore. Still a Noob but enjoy flying the Anafi.
Hi, I'm in Odessa, which is on the Black Sea.

Welcome to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your membership. There are many other members happy to provide assistance for any issues you may have, and those that may need information you bring. A lot of good information is already stored in existing threads.

Couple easy things:
1.) The search Icon is your friend. It's the magnifying glass near the upper right of the screen when you scroll all the way up. It can find many answers you will never find by yourself.
2.) Be aware that you won't always get a quick response. There are times when many other members are on line, and sometimes only a few. A response may not show up until the right person sees it.
3.) Be aware the forum is Global. If you are exchanging with a member on the other side of the world, response can get delayed and out of sequence due to a difference in local time.
4.) Although the Forum is global, the language is English. It is customary to translate other languages to English. Many members also include the original language post to help alleviate translation errors.
5.) Review the forum rules (on the bottom right). There are not too many, but it is important they are followed to keep the Forum a useful and happy place for everyone.

hi all, new to this forum, have Parrot Bebop2 . love it .work as a tour driver & guide in Ireland .i got the drone to create lovely vids of all scenic areas i travel .

Hello All, Just joined the band wagon of an anafi owner. I am looking forward to flying, i will be in Calgary in July and I am going to have a lot of fun with it. Later Peopl, happy safe flying..

Hi my name id's Wouter from the Netherlands.
I bought my first drone from Groupon for 70euro. Just a simple thing. After i got more interested and bought myself the anafi. Which i love so after dropping my 1st lbs in the water (never recovered it) i wanted to buy a new one that had a vertical camera error. Brought it back and got a new one. It fell out the sky. Nr 3 went rogue on its own and this is nr 4 that has a camera issue that returns to horizontal.

I still love the anafi but it had problems so that's why i decided to join the forum to see and l learn from all your experiences.

I'm new to the drone community. My name is Ben and live in powder springs Georgia and have a bebop2. I had a unfortunate upside down into a lake landing yesterday. After about 15 minutes floating upside down, I was able to retreive it, remove the battery, strip it down, clean it entirely with rubbing alcohol. It actually works again!! However, the camera has got a fog like appearance now. Does anyone know if that is a water damaged camera or the main board? Any help would be appreciated!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame