Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Introduce Yourself!

Hi Dave's the name. I live in Victoria Australia.
I wish I had found this forum earlier. I currently have a Mambo and being mainly nomadic I get few chances to practice. My latest problem is my phone died and my documentation is currently 200 km away and I can't find the default wifi password online. I am currently camped with clear skies and would like to practice FPV.
Any help appreciated.
Safe flying friends.🙂

Reactions: BRC
Hi Dave's the name. I live in Victoria Australia.
I wish I had found this forum earlier. I currently have a Mambo and being mainly nomadic I get few chances to practice. My latest problem is my phone died and my documentation is currently 200 km away and I can't find the default wifi password online. I am currently camped with clear skies and would like to practice FPV.
Any help appreciated.
Safe flying friends.🙂
Welcome to the forum Dave
You may want to repost your question in a new topic under Mambo Drone
May help to get someone’s attention that is familiar with that drone
Happy camping

Welcome to the forum Dave
You may want to repost your question in a new topic under Mambo Drone
May help to get someone’s attention that is familiar with that drone
Happy camping
All good. An upgrade and reset sorted it.
I did have to remove the app completely and reinstall as well.
Thanks for your reply.🙂

Hi. My name is Randy from the metro Atlanta Georgia area. I am very inexperienced eith Drones having only flown a DJI Tello enough to get a little battery swell that I’m now familiar with…..i went overboard starting with ordering a DJI MINI SE and before I could receive it, I’ve gotten into the BEBOPS due to parts availability, and the ability to learn about this hobby on the cheap side if that’s even possible. Ive bought 4 Bebop 1’s all with bad batteries which I expected with 3 new batteries on order from GIFI where communication has been spotty at best and unsure how thats going. Anyway I’ve gone way overboard and I need to figure out everything I have when my buying spree ends…… Its slowing. I wonder if the chargers will continue to work although I just bought a balance charger. I’m excited to eventually get something going, but in meantime building up a stockpile seems like an easy thing to do. Thanks in advance for all the knowledge I will attain on this forum!!!!

Hi. My name is Randy from the metro Atlanta Georgia area. I am very inexperienced eith Drones having only flown a DJI Tello enough to get a little battery swell that I’m now familiar with…..i went overboard starting with ordering a DJI MINI SE and before I could receive it, I’ve gotten into the BEBOPS due to parts availability, and the ability to learn about this hobby on the cheap side if that’s even possible. Ive bought 4 Bebop 1’s all with bad batteries which I expected with 3 new batteries on order from GIFI where communication has been spotty at best and unsure how thats going. Anyway I’ve gone way overboard and I need to figure out everything I have when my buying spree ends…… Its slowing. I wonder if the chargers will continue to work although I just bought a balance charger. I’m excited to eventually get something going, but in meantime building up a stockpile seems like an easy thing to do. Thanks in advance for all the knowledge I will attain on this forum!!!!
Welcome to the forum Randy
Always good to have spare parts on hand😉

Hello all!

My name is Keith, and I live in the Scottish Borders (south of Scotland).

Today I purchased a Parrot Anafi -- which is my very first drone.

Whilst searching for a beginners drone, but with good features and stability, this community was invaluable for finding some honest opinions and knowledgeable answers, thank you.

Hope everyone is well, and looking forwarding to contributing, cheers 👍🍺

Howdy all. In Maryland, longtime RC nerd, recently been messing with the Parrot Disco (had about 4 flights now) and starting to modify. :)

Hi,
I'm Fred, from France, working as a geologist.
I've started using drones with the Parrot Bebop 2 that I used for 1.5 year before buying an Anafi.
I'm flying Anafi for more than 2 years now for working purposes (doing a lot of photogrammetry) and leisure.

hello!
I had the anafi and i like it very much!
I changed it to get the mini2 because of the weight.in the summer however, I did several shoots, and I have no complain but something I was missing? basically I was missing the parrot anafi! After the summer I sold the mini2 and got the great anafi again!!!

hello!
I had the anafi and i like it very much!
I changed it to get the mini2 because of the weight.in the summer however, I did several shoots, and I have no complain but something I was missing? basically I was missing the parrot anafi! After the summer I sold the mini2 and got the great anafi again!!!
welcome back ioannis78
what was it with Anafi that brought you back to it?

Hi,
I'm Fred, from France, working as a geologist.
I've started using drones with the Parrot Bebop 2 that I used for 1.5 year before buying an Anafi.
I'm flying Anafi for more than 2 years now for working purposes (doing a lot of photogrammetry) and leisure.
Welcome to the forum Fred
Looking forward to seeing some of your shots if possible to share. What type of work does a geologist use a drone for? Sounds very interesting
Happy flying

welcome back ioannis78
what was it with Anafi that brought you back to it?
i don't know exactly!from the beginning i really liked the anafi, but that time it came out i got the mavic pro. i kept it for a year, then i sold it and got the anafi. i had the mavic pro i got the mini2 and the only downside of the anafi is the distance which to be honest, i don't care much about the distance! everything else (for me at least) is great!

Hi everyone!

My name is Huba I've always been into drones since they were announced, but after I got my first one and flying didn't go well I put it away.
I've had to opportunity in my current job to become a qualified drone pilot so I picked up the technology again. It's been a load of fun flying about and the amount technology has advanced since I first picked one up is insane. I've had the opportunity to fly a range of drones from Mavics to Parrots.
However, I would love to learn and share my experiences with all of you as well.

Nice to meet you all and happy flying!

Hi everyone, made my first post yesterday. I hope to learn a lot here and also eventually help others. I've been flying drones and fixed wing foamies on and off for about 5 years now. I bought my Anafi recently after crashing my 4K Chroma. This little drone is better in every way.

I am into autonomous flight more than anything, one reason I went with the Anafi. I built a quad years ago using ArduCopter/APM but haven't done any thing like that in a long time. Cheers everyone.

Hi from Holland!

I am BoomerXL (according to my son that is) and started my drone adventure a couple of weeks ago with an new Anafi for a very friendly price. Just love this piece of kit!
I live near the beach so I will try to make some nice edits from the coastline.

I came across this forum because of bad luck; tried hand take-off and crashed the drone. Probably did something wrong. Gimbal bracket bend. Hopefully I can fix it because camera can’t move free now and ends up looking down at init.

I love all the tips and tricks here. Hope to add them myself as well!
Keep you posted!

BoomerXL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut