Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Landing in Flight Plan ?

Hans43

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
This is my very first thread, so I'm sorry if my question is stupid.
When I was creating a plan for autonomous flight for Bebop/Bebop2 there was an option to land and take off during the flight. So it was possible to fly somewhere to land there, stay there for a while and then take off and continue on it's way. Now when I create a plan for Anafi this option isn't there. Any idea how to make a flight plan for Anafi with stopover?
Thanks

Since the height limit is gone, you don't need that feature any longer ;-)

Thank you for replies...

Ana789 ... If I want to drop something or let someone to take off the attachment unlimited altitude is for nothing...

I think the only way to do this is with two separate Flight Plans, switching to the second after landing.

I think the only way to do this is with two separate Flight Plans, switching to the second after landing.
Since landing may happen at a "out of remote range" place, a 2. Flight plan may not be possible.

Thank you for replies...

Ana789 ... If I want to drop something or let someone to take off the attachment unlimited altitude is for nothing...
Sorry, the altitude thing was just the only reason, I could imagine ;-)

But taking of something from the top of the bird?
With running motors and a timeframe, before it tries to start again?
Aside that the "payload" would be limited to "a loveletter" or such:
I suggest high ground for you and Los to the landing place.
So you can execute 2 flight plans.

Or for serious border/prison wall crossing business:
Get a bird that can be used with 2 remotes and were you can switch the homepoint to whichever place on the map you put your finger on. Makes it a lot easier.

And really? The Bebop has (had?) such option!
Funny, what these french offer sometimes

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian