Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Latest firmware and increase memory

Bogwan035

Reaction score
So a while ago I did the memory upgrade. Worked great until I (by accident) updated firmware. Does anyone know if the usb memory upgrade still works with the newest firmware? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

i have the latest firmware 4.7.1 and memory upgrade it's working good, if yours isn't working after the update, try to remove and reinstall

The one I have is 32gb, like the one in the video. The problem is writing the scripts to the drone. I doit like the video says and it's tell me when star to send the scripts, fail, no connection to the drone and stops. I have 2 bebop 2 drones and happens in both.

Yes, is connected to my .laptop all the time. Checked always and still can't write scripts to the drone. If you need me to show in a video how I doit, I will make one so you can see in doing everything like the video says.

Does anyone can tell me or send me where I can find the complete updated files of the memory hack for the bebop 2 so I can try again ?

Yes, is connected to my .laptop all the time. Checked always and still can't write scripts to the drone. If you need me to show in a video how I doit, I will make one so you can see in doing everything like the video says.
Make sure you have the USB memory plugged into the BB2 before you start BB2, then connect through laptop. It will surely fail if no memory is installed.

Reactions: Elginepr
Hi guys... i am working with a new bebop 2 and i've installed the scrip and i have acess to the memory and so... but on the aplication freefly pro i always have only 7.1 gb of free memory... the info about the pen size has been cutted off? i have the same 32 gb otg pen from kingston... thanks for any help.... my firmware is the latest 4.7.1

i can confirm memory update works on 4.7.1 bebop2 although when recording directly to memory usb its not good quality
probably down to speed of memory

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame