Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for Anifi Parts

Here's what I got from Parrot:

"I understand from your email that Anafi accidentally crashed and broke. I apologize for any frustration this is bringing you.
Sadly the spare parts have not yet been released in the US, we're currently working on it and they will be released soon so you can fix Anafi. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I will leave the case open to notify you once the spare parts have been released.

It is always our aim at Parrot to provide you, our customer, with top quality service to the best of our ability.

Kind Regards,
Miriam A.
Parrot Customer Support
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 6:00PM
1 (877) 972-7768"

I ended up purchasing a part from Ebay for an attempted repair. We'll see what happens when it gets here.

Here's what I got from Parrot:

"I understand from your email that Anafi accidentally crashed and broke. I apologize for any frustration this is bringing you.
Sadly the spare parts have not yet been released in the US, we're currently working on it and they will be released soon so you can fix Anafi. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I will leave the case open to notify you once the spare parts have been released.

It is always our aim at Parrot to provide you, our customer, with top quality service to the best of our ability.

Kind Regards,
Miriam A.
Parrot Customer Support
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 6:00PM
1 (877) 972-7768"

I ended up purchasing a part from Ebay for an attempted repair. We'll see what happens when it gets here.

I tried going off of UK site I believe and entered my US address and it's a no go sadly. Luckily for me I have some friends stationed over there so I am going to ask if I can ship it to them and then they mail it to me. Only issue I might run into is paying with my card for an out of country item lol

I tried going off of UK site I believe and entered my US address and it's a no go sadly. Luckily for me I have some friends stationed over there so I am going to ask if I can ship it to them and then they mail it to me. Only issue I might run into is paying with my card for an out of country item lol
just bit the bullet and instead ordered the leg I need off of german Ebay. Fingers crossed that they don't jip me out of my money lol

Seems strange one would think they'd want to remain more competitive with DJI and want to support their 'flagship' in the Quad market

Was it one of the back legs? As time goes on I see a need for rear leg replacement as the area of attac20190328_090744.jpghment is quite weak!

So, how are people in North America buying Anafi parts?

I broke one of the rear arms on my drone recently. I could not buy parts from Parrot's web site - same problem as described earlier in this thread. I found a seller in Germany on eBay and I was able to get what I need, but the shipping is expensive and slow.

Surely there must be a better way. Is North America not a big enough market to support with spare parts?

you'd think it would be!
Frustrating to say the least...like I previously mentioned have a friend with DJI can go out locally and get anything related to either 4 models no problem

To everyone,
I'm a US expat. Living in Italy. I have a fleet of ANAFI's. Parrot is the only commercial manufacturer allowed in my line of work. We can debate the pros/cons of this RPA ;till the dawn; the bottom line, for us, nothing beats it. I use them solely at-sea. Imagine the wind conditions. I digress. I can understand the frustration of North American ANAFI owners. I cannot understand this marketing barrier. I can purchase these kits from France and send them to the US with significant "logistical" discounts. Anyone interested can contact me a my email: "userid" at the most popular email server.

Attachments

• IMG_20190430_093700.jpg
    IMG_20190430_093700.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: taybrynn
Yes it's a little frustrating . Is this the Anifi Mechanical Kit I see a picture of?

Tell myself and others on here what your selling and the prices you want and how you would like to ship these please

At present a lot of us have been using Epoxy glue an the arms as they seem to be the weakest points aside from the Camara..lol

I've used the strongest weather proof Epoxy but to no avail as it doesn't seem to last..

Attachments

• 20190504_073517.jpg
    20190504_073517.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 3
I've used the strongest weather proof Epoxy but to no avail as it doesn't seem to last..
I'll give you the link of the glues I've used. I'm not at home at the moment. I will post later.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood