Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for Anifi Parts

MazziM official Parrot distributor for NA consumers...lol
It's silly it has to be this way. I'm a big fan of the ANAFI. It's my pleasure to continue to offer non-official support for this great RPA (hate the word drone). Perhaps PARROT will explain their marketing logic with NA clients.

Reactions: Thanev
It's silly it has to be this way. I'm a big fan of the ANAFI. It's my pleasure to continue to offer non-official support for this great RPA (hate the word drone). Perhaps PARROT will explain their marketing logic with NA clients.

It is unfortunate I too love the product. Makes no sence to supply the market with a great product and then not support it. They really give no explanation for it just apologies.

Right now some of us are finding parts from other Anafi users, I lucked out a fellow forum member (WezshOT) had a spare bad Gimbal assembly. Luckily, all I needed was the Camera picture/video feed harness my harness was damaged.

Replaced the camera picture/video feed D3404828-032D-40A2-B21E-D22F33616292.jpegharness the other night, camera is working again. We need to help those if we have spare parts, when possible.

My Anafi is working again thanks to WezshOT ?

Paul

Last edited:
that worked out for you! I'm just saying the scavage parts really only goes so far ... if you want to make money, get at least one distributor in the US ... this is economics 101. Wanna look like a fly by night drone company? Lets your customers scavenge for parts on their own and ignore the largest markets in the world.

Reactions: Thanev
To everyone,
I'm a US expat. Living in Italy. I have a fleet of ANAFI's. Parrot is the only commercial manufacturer allowed in my line of work. We can debate the pros/cons of this RPA ;till the dawn; the bottom line, for us, nothing beats it. I use them solely at-sea. Imagine the wind conditions. I digress. I can understand the frustration of North American ANAFI owners. I cannot understand this marketing barrier. I can purchase these kits from France and send them to the US with significant "logistical" discounts. Anyone interested can contact me a my email: "userid" at the most popular email server.
can u get the body they sll , im in the usa thanks . [email protected]

Right now some of us are finding parts from other Anafi users, I lucked out a fellow forum member (WezshOT) had a spare bad Gimbal assembly. Luckily, all I needed was the Camera picture/video feed harness my harness was damaged.

Replaced the camera picture/video feed View attachment 2072harness the other night, camera is working again. We need to help those if we have spare parts, when possible.

My Anafi is working again thanks to WezshOT ?

Paul
i think this what i need cause my gimbal is not working , but the camera and zoom are what do u think

i think this what i need cause my gimbal is not working , but the camera and zoom are what do u think
Hello Kebo,

If the tilt/Stabilitizer feature and zoom are working, but no picture look at the camera live feed harness connections. It’s the harness with a bundle of thin wires, my problem was somewhere between both end connections was a short. But check both connections first, hopefully issue is here.

Now if the camera and zoom are working, but not the tilt/stabilitizer then check the two ribbon connections for the tilt/stabilitizer features. I lost these two before, but after disconnecting and reconnecting them they started working again. Be careful, very easy to tear the tilt/stabilitizer ribbon were it connects to the Gimbal.

Keep us posted,
Paul

E901C182-A30A-4C47-866B-C4FD625D6E47.jpeg

Last edited:
I would be happy if i could just get replacement parts ... looking online I can get DJI arms for like $20 or less ... cheaper if i order from China ... with Anafi i can only get a mech kit for $105 USD and no shipping to the US. These spare parts should be very lucrative ... but this just sucks for everyone.

....and Parrot doesnt care!
I have really enjoyed the Anafi,but wouldn't recommend it to anyone I know.Kind of surprised BestBuy Canada still lists them as there is no warranty/support.But I guess BestBuy makes their percentage. .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ123456